Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Solve This......

Lord, ok here goes mine. I say its either

1) Killed her sister so she can get the guy to visit again

or

2) She was a murderer all along, she killed her mom, then saw this beautiful hunk at funeral, and since she killed b4, she figured it wouldn't hurt to kill again. LOL. I know its lame but hey I tried.

Iffah   

I'm with Baashi on this one. I think she killed her sister, so he can come to the funeral...and that's the only way she can see him because she didn't get his number in the other funeral. :confused:

Ariadne   

I have two thoughts on this:

1) she killed her sister cause her sister killed the guy

2) she found out her sister was romantically involved with the guy

HONEY-D   

She found out he was her sis's man and couldnt stand the thought of the two together so she killed her sis to say if i cant have him no one can.if not then i'd say she wanted to see him at the funeral since it was a funeral where she met him in the first place.

i was also gonna say she had a deep passion for killing but i didnt want u to think i had a killer mind as sum1 said killers think alike. ;)

Haaruun   

Yeah, as many of us said...the purpose of killing the sista was for him to come again....

That's my 1st n' last thought..if that's not the answer,,,Ameenah ayaa laweydiin ;)

underdog   

Her Sister got a sex change operation and she was the guy our girl fell for.

Since she couldn't handle the deception she decided to "off" her/him and move on.

underdog   

thanx....I watch too many soap-operas.

another theory: the guy hypnotized her to take out the sister because he is their long-lost brother and the mother gave him up to save the girls. LOL

Xafsa   

Naa ameenah!!! Where are you? Filin intaa noo shiday baa iska taktay.

Whats the answer girl?!!!

ahaaa that explains your imagination. I could see you and my sister talking about soap opera shit :(:(:(:( Glad you ain't our neighbor or instead of this girl i would have committed the murder and asked them why i did ;);)

Khayr   

Salamz,

Ameenah look what you started

Nuff Serial Killers roam in here thats for sure.

I won't mention any names for personal reasons ;)

Honesita   

Haye.......meeshan maskax wareer aa ka socda...!!!

Anyways, Ameenah....u shouldnt be doin' this to us sis.....i'm curious as hell now.....and i cant think of any answer....i was never good at brain crab....!!!

This is a crazy thing i thought...she had a dream that she met a hunk at her mom's funeral, but her mom was dead already so she killed her sister so she can meet the guy she had a dream about in her sister's funeral...!!! :confused:

Salaamz