Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Have u ever been obsessed in anything?

Its part of growing up to be obsessed in a hobby or infatuated in a person or crazed in a subject or have a passion for a subject or fascinated with something or someone! Therefore, if u dare, can u tell us any obsessions that u ever had in ur life?

I was once obsessed with cameras and picture taking. I bought $ 3500 worth of cameras and cameras equipment! I was also once fascinated with “Point Sisters” and even got an autographed CD from them.

What is ur fascination?

OG_Girl   

hmmmm intresting topic i obsessed once

taking picture of my self and every corner of my room put it my pictures but my camera wasn't worth $3500 , i bought it very cheap

but done the job perfectly .

even people used to tell me i love my self coz of those picture . i am talking more than 200 pictures of me only ....lol

salaam

What an interesting and self-revealing topic!

Princess is/was obsessed with chocolates and

Og used to be infatuated with herself image, Waaw! Isn’t this interesting?

Thanks everyone for sharing ur passions in live!

Xafsa   

I'm obsessed with order. If i'm hanging pictures up they gotta follow some sort of pattern or order. My cloths in my closet...all the long sleeved shirts come after the the short sleeved ones...the skrits go after the slong sleeved shirts, then my coats. And the coats; the short ones come before the long ones. I haven't gotton to a point where I hang them according to color...but maybe I should try.

pearl   

lol...manofwisdom....

first u get ppl to reply to ur post....then u attack them.......what is going on?.....

i think that there is one more obession u forget to mention about ursef...and that is making ppl look ****** ....does it turn u on?....or are u just having a bad day...

Please and please Pearlshyte stop playing one person against another because that doesn't make u a smart person, also I don't want to pick a fight with u. Therefore, the world is wide go and pick on someone else and stop saying bad things about our dear nomad freind diamond princess!

Nephissa   

lol pearl shyte. Do you see what I'm seeing?

I see a multiple personality disorder suferer.

j/k

I'm obssessed with flosing, & staring at people's teeth to see if they got food between them somewhere.

Come to think of it I should be a dental hygenist.