Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

PMQs (proper political debates)

Paragon   

^Looooooooooool I like that.

I like to watch how Brown fumes when he has his back on the wall. The finger wagging and the twist and turns are entertaining, to say the least.

Cameron just about knows which sensitive Brown buttons to push lol. And to be honest, the Tory leader is an annoying toff. He'd reduced Brown to a silly grin smile.gif .

'get in your car, go to buckingham palace and call an election' lol class!

Thierry.   

:D:D Now that’s what we call a real debate, did you see Yanks sorry for an excuse of a debate, let them at each other (Obama and McCain) and see who wins.

Brown can’t debate to save his life but like a typical Brownrite I am going to have to mention the economy and there is no one better than him in this current climate. The French, US, Germany have all followed his proposal of buying up banks rather than buying up the bad assets. Cameron the chameleon is all about Image and this is not a situation where flash shots of you jogging in the park can solve. (Where is Marx the conservative when you need him :D ).

Norf are you still up north or did you go back