Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Romantic Woman Vs Hard Worker Woman

The difference between the two is not hidden from most of the people.

Which one would you have, a romantic woman who will be in the house for you, taking care of you, lighting candles and making any/every romantic move just to make you happy.

Or the hard worker one who will help you raise your kids, contribute to the financial pressure and who you sure will take care of her, her house and children during your absent or even if you die.

Which one would you go for that is if happens you can find both in one person.

nuune   

So according to you, the romantic woman won't have children with you, only JB would come up something like dat,,,, :D

nuune   

Maanta gaaja xun weyba i heesaa,,, :D

CL, hakuna matata dada smile.gif kila kitu kama nahi leo na kula ugali for iftaar :D

roobleh   

I think the romantic one is the better of the two-at least, that's what I think!

I need one that sits on my side when chewing, takes qori-boqor when u over her, sleeps right under my armpit, raaliyo and entertainer. Of course, I will choose one that does everything I do including Qat than a certified Nurse. To hell with her money and her shopaholic character... I say!

chubacka   

CL u sheeg.

Most women are these two an five diffent ones in between. (if they feel like humouring you) dnt restrict yourselves.

Rooblh, the nurse would probably be able to take better care of you and your children than the woman chewing beside you.

roobleh   

chubacka, I know Nurses, they don't have the time to raise their kids or take care of the man! Besides, they(I'm generalizing-sorry)a re full of gossiping-though I enjoy eating my luch with them. I think u heard the saying that "Nurses eat their young."

chubacka   

^ once these "gossiping" nurses ( :D ) you have your lunch with get married and have children, their priorities will obviously change, they cant still do crazy hours with a family. Anyway a nurse was just an example, my point was if a woman goes out to work, JBs "hardworker woman" this doesn't necessarily mean she cnt be this other romantic woman who takes good care of the kids and the home.

It jst means she has a life outside of the house which will make her a bit more interesting and mayb more happier. I think some guys are a bit threatened by their wife working and having a life he is not involved with.

Ibtisam   

Most women have a split personality, depends on the day and her mood. Even those raaliyo peeps can't be romantic all the time to be labelled as the romantic wife, sometimes she'll fling a saucer in your direction. As for those mean hard-working ones, I hear they become romantic when they get too old/ tired/ bored to work. icon_razz.gif

CL I agree with a men's section; then they could do all their "I need a wife threads, iyo girlfriend, iyo 2nd wife traps/ chat ups and I hate my wife, bac madow, she won't give it up" and all the other nonesense they post here.

roobleh   

loool@walle runtaad sheegtaa!

Malika, laakiin, I don't mind having a wife who works as a teacher ;) or may be in an office as long as she is not a secretary. One that will work part-time and spend some of her nights helping kids with homeworks, while I'm doing some pushups, will be a godsend.

On the other hand, I just started practicing cooking during ramaddan, and I tell u, my suqaar practices is getting better every night, and my salting technique is wonderful. Put some olive oil in the pan and let it heat up to the point where when I sprinkle few drops of water, a shuush sound is heard. Then, add tomato slices, some chopped onion and garlic, then a little salt and black pepper, then walaaq & walaaq, add meat and saute over medium heat until golden-brown, then taste it followed by another walaaq & walaaq to adjust salt- takes me around fifteen minutes.