Sign in to follow this  
me

Arab savagery - torture by UAE royals

Khayr   

SubhanAllah,

Running over the man back and forth, pouring salt over his gushing wounds, shooting at time etc., nalatullah ala adhalim wal mujirum.

For all those seeking the goodlife with in the land of the bedouin mawateens (dubai, baharian etc.) let this be a lesson and a warning to you.

The only thing they respect is the White Man.

Ismahaan   

This is a sort of entertainment for the Arab people since they have no sense of humour this is how they enjoy themselves. Another thing about Arabs is their dishonesty. They are criminals and can’t be trusted. It’s no wonder why Saudi Arabia kills people for the most minor of offenses. Don’t get me wrong but I haven’t found Arabs to be genuinely good people.

CartoonAmiinCaamirSacuudi.jpg

I was really shocked about the story of six young Somalis beheaded in Saudi Arabia in 2005. According to the statement by the Saudi Interior Ministry, the six young Somali men were caught while in the process of robbery in which they wanted to seize a Taxi but the Saudi government had failed to produce any hard evidence in this regard or allow the young Somali men to have access to legal representation. This was not the first time Saudi carried out such merciless execution against Somalis in Saudi-Arabia. They also executed five Somalis in same manner in the mid of 1997.God knows how many innocent Somali people they've killed!

This is a terrible video. I saw it about a month ago and couldn't believe my eyes. That is what happens when some people are above the law, regardless of the society. I bet there are african nations where the powerful abuse the powerless. The worst part of the video is the officers participating in the torture. The officer is probably scared that he will get the same treatment if he refuses. Sad story..

peasant   

Originally posted by me:

^That many savages?

War isku xishood adoo somali ah wuxuushnimo dad kale ha ku sheegin... yaan lagu maqlin!

peasant   

^maryooley hadii aad tahay maba kuu banaana in aad dad kale wax ka sheegto...laga yaabe boqol sano ka bacdi marka aan aduunka soo gaarno..

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

^There are over 325 million Arabs in the world..

Kuwaas aad sheegtay Soomaalida ma ku jiraan? Do you think we are Arabs too?