Sign in to follow this  
double decker

dating

guys this made me to confuse. so, i guess. i have to tell her i will see you when i see you halimo.

sis i dont believe in Saint Valentine's Day and as far as i know ever time i see her is Saint Valentine's Day for me but since you believe that get holy koran for him. trust me that will do,

Katrina   

Double, I apologize on behalf of these topic hijackers.

I'm saying see her when she wants to see you. Anywayz, your shady...thought 2 times a month was due to work, classes, hw, family drama but instead hanging out with the boys and depression on Sundays??? No wonder the girls are ticked at you. You have to lie to them...get their sympathy...complain about your schedule before they even bring up the next date. Sheeesh go get ideas from your boys what works for them...nobody wants a nice guy...rough 'em up a bit. Oh yeah do visit her in the hospital at least.

PS. Yahoo thats my style...me think khyer and SH. Nur have subliminally got to me. :(

Nephissa   

You gabdho sound too clingy!

When I was younger every other day was good. Now that I'm older, not daily, but not once a month either. Once a year will do! Yaa nac-nac & Pharax beentiis waqti u haayo icon_razz.gif .

quote:

Originally posted by double decker:

so, i guess. i have to tell her i will see you when i see you halimo.

DD: 2x a month you say? L0L! I think you'r just too chickenshidh to break up with her.

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

2x a month you say? L0L! I think you'r just too chickenshidh to break up with her.

lol you right how can i break up with her. who will i talk to after football? i love to talk after work, gym or football, you know that feeling when you are tired and lying down on your sofa.you just need to talk and watch the tv. boys know wat iam talking bout.. lol

Zafir   

^^ Say whah? Love to talk??? Raga sheekeeya, dumarka kama helaan. Ragoo dhanna uma hadashid. Waligeey qof dumar ah islama aan dhaafin.

"Hello, ma nabad baa?"

"waa nabad"

"Diyaar ma tahay?"

"haa, adaan ku dhowrayaa"

" waa hagaag,ciao"

Laakiiin:

"baby you hung up" "no you hung up" "no, no you hung up first" ........Continues 33minutes. But wait it doesn't only end there...

"I love you" "I love you 2" " i love you more" " no I love yu more" " No,no i love you more"..another continues 27minutes...

Me and my younger brother use to share a room kow dheh, mar mar waxaa i qaban jidhey in aan ceeji kaw kaga siiyo, waxa uu ninkaa kuhadlayo. :mad: :mad: wax laga sheekeysto miyaa la waayey.

Waaryaahe Double double,Nin liita indhihii baad leedahay.

Originally posted by Zafir:

[
Waaryaahe Double double,
Nin liita indhihii baad leedahay. [/QB]

sxb lol. you sound like my friend walahi.bela bela ayuu iska dhiga marku qoftiisa lahadlaayo hadii dad la joogan. so, one night i caught him on the phone with her and crying.marka sxg raga noocaga waa aqaan lol.

ooh I never knew girls lose control, war yaa idin aamusiya, waa popularity contest midkasta waxbay lasoo boodaysaa! Isma oga aqalkibay aslaysaa is ma ogoo hal bay bacaad kulisayaan!

The said time could be the scale of how someone's value is measured, its an apparent veiw held by all no need for further buuqbuuq... :D

Faraha inaan kagubto mooyee....