Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Somali Investor Launches USD 200 million Real Estate Fund

Peacenow   

His name is Sulaimen Dualeh. He is a Somali millionaire property investor and his company is the well established London based -

Integrated Property Investments Ltd.

''The company is flexing in preparation for entry into the market this year. The firm is seeking a dual listing in the Nairobi and Dar es Salaam stock exchanges.

Managing Director, Mr Suleiman Dualeh told Real Estate that East Africa has developed a vibrant property market, which investors, both local and international, want to be part of. "We have applied to the Capital Markets Authority at the NSE and the Capital Market and Security Authority at the DSE for approval for the floatation of a REIT, and we are waiting feedback from them".

We need more people like Mr. Dualeh.

http://www.eastandard.net/restate/index ... 1143989112

His company website - http://www.ipiltd.com/index.html

STOIC   

I need to take an inventory of myself. This guy is a splendid example of who I want to be when I grow up! Having read the website of the company, I was lifted to a high level, at least now I can borrow a dollar from a Somali millionaire! I couldn’t control my emotion seeing someone that looked like me has a fat check in the bank! I know somewhere in my make-up there lies genius if I choose to arouse and put it into action maybe I will be a millionaire like this guy. How can I make a golf date with this Somali millionaire? Maybe somewhere in the crusty heat of Pebble creek golf club we can shoot some golf while talking business. I will ponder over this figure tonight and blame myself what a wasted life I lived. I got an idea .Eureka! I will go and open a Wal-Mart for the uncontacted Indian tribe found in Brazil’s Amazon :D