Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Keep your dogs leashed....

Khayr   

You ever been chased by a dog-pitbull or those huge azzz dobermen guard dogs.

Well,

I just had one of the scariest experiences of my life a few minutes ago...this damn pitbull was running my way, faster and faster....i could swear that it would crush a cheetah in a race anyday....but anyways back to the story....you ever saw your life in slow motion....well i just saw it not to long ago flashing in slowww motion....walahi it was a scary experience.

Dog owners who don't leash their damn dogs should be reported and jailed....anyone agree

Kashafa   

Khayrka,

The First rule of Dog-Fight: Never run. Ever. You run, you're as good as certified hilib xalaal for a dog. I don't care if he's as big as a wolf. Stand.Your.Ground.

Second rule: If attacked, crouch down and ready your right leg. Picture the dog's head as a soccer ball. Let loose. Follow up with a kick to the belly. It's a wrap

Third rule: Apologise to the dog and go after the owner.

hodman   

The First rule of Dog-Fight: Never run. Ever. You run, you're as good as certified hilib xalaal for a dog. I don't care if he's as big as a wolf. Stand.Your.Ground.

Second rule: If attacked, crouch down and ready your right leg. Picture the dog's head as a soccer ball. Let loose. Follow up with a kick to the belly. It's a wrap

Third rule: Apologise to the dog and go after the owner.

lol what are you on! imagining myself fighting a dog is giving me the creeps! am almost quitting the lake coz of those unchained dogs

Nephissa   

I just wish dhoog owners were more responsible. I am sick to death of seeing those little rat dogs(?) in grocery stores, and every other place where no large dog would ever get in. Drives me mad when they say.."oooo he won't hurt you, its o'right.." thinking that it is ok for them to nip and bite just because they have smaller teeth? That really irks me beyond belief.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Yes I agree brother, that is why our religion doesnt allowed dogs being kept as pet without any useful means. These dogs lay around and chase innocent folks walking down the street such as yourself. I agree if it so happens, it should be taken away from the owner, and the owner must face some type of punishment for his/her carelessness.

And please guys, keep telling how you guys will hold your ground while a mad pitbull is coming at you, I don't see how. However, the best thing is just sit down or stay flat to the ground, and don't run nor stand up, just sit down. Trust me brother Khayr, I have done it once before while I was being chased by a dog and it worked, the thing just smelled my clothes, because it couldn't find a good place to bite. This technique also applies to other animal threats such as being chased by cows with long horn.

Assalamu Calaykum.

maalis n dogs! lol... everytime i am with maali person n a dog comes by, why did we shake like a leaf! lol...

i have this silent friendship with dogs! no dogs ever scare me! i dunno why! last week i was walking in the park n 2 german shephards started parking n running at me! i just looked n say hey guys wazzup! i swear they froze n starting wagging their tails. i am like come boyz fetch the stick! best not to run or look scared when u see them!

funny thing is i saw 2 maali guys chased by french poodle one time! that was the funniest!! lool

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy:

maalis n dogs! lol... everytime i am with maali person n a dog comes by, why did we shake like a leaf! lol...

i have this silent friendship with dogs! no dogs ever scare me! i dunno why! last week i was walking in the park n 2 german shephards started parking n running at me! i just looked n say hey guys wazzup! i swear they froze n starting wagging their tails. i am like come boyz fetch the stick! best not to run or look scared when u see them!

funny thing is i saw 2 maali guys chased by french poodle one time! that was the funniest!! lool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA LOL Man that's funny sh*t about the poodle!!! But I guess I shouldn't be surprised......You should see the way my wife jumps when a dog comes anywhere near her. Me, I try not to touch them cuz I know they're najas but I'll just be like "Hey boy, how are you" or something like that.

I used to have a close friend who had a 120 lb. pitbull-bull mastiff cross, this guy was huge!! Everytime I went there, he would jump all over me and be licking and clawing me cuz he was so excited, but after 5 min. it was all over. I kinda miss him......