Sign in to follow this  
axmed_fiqi

Somali Islam...-------- How do you view it?

Modesty   

MIMI...are you okay? LOL "Europeans have better morals" are you smoking hashiish? These are people that rape anything that moves, people that have been pillaging and destroying cultures and civilizations of the world for hundreds of years! People who enslaved Africans!! And you are saying they are morally? Please, anything but that

Khayr   

I also compared the somalis and the eurpoeans, I found that the eurpoeans have better morals. They dont lie, They respect you. Ofcourse There are also some good apsects of somali culture, They are very talkative and socially good.

It has gone now 8 months since I prayed in a mosque, I've taken that desicion in my lifem, To never pray in a mosque with false people whom prey on each other.

Somalia and Muslim Bashing-

How much does it pay again?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Foxy   

ehm.....stay as far away as You like, its your life bro......what ever does it for U....go by what You think is right....its only Ur call so far as U stand tall by ur decission....

cheers

Yonis   

Khayr,

Somalia and Muslim Bashing-How much does it pay again?

Well, it is not like bashing Muslims, in fact it is the fact that Muslims don’t give a damn such things and that is why all Muslim societies/governments (especially Somali people)are corrupted people. As far as I have seen, in western countries, giving false information, misconduct, and cheating, is really unethical behavior, whereas in Somalia is much appreciated if you are not an honest person. This is not like they are better than Muslims, but at least they are trying to clean themselves from such things unlike us (Muslims).