Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

aah .....Those summer......nights

Salaaaaams dhamaan,

How was everyone's summer?

I went back home for a month from Laas Caanood to Berbera.Any other dhaqaan celis.....I mean dalxiis people take a trip back home this summer?Or anywhere else in the world?

Summer was so-so. Didn't travel anywhere. But looking forward to Autumn/winter now (my wardrobe needs an overhaul).

Haye, how was Laas Caanood? Anything interesting to report?

Same here sis.Looking forward to shopping for new jackets and boots smile.gif

Laas Caanood was nice.First week wasn't so great but after that I just learnt to ignore the hypocrites and have myself a good time.

About the city,it's getting developed...kinda....I'm proud.

Have you ever been to Laas Caanood then sis?

Sky   

I envy you. Like Aeronwen, haven't been nowhere. I remember when I went to Gaalkacyo. Most Maryooley go to Somalia to leave the stress. When I came to my hometown I was Mr Stress himself. Aunts and uncles demanding me to marry their daughter (If you say No you're a dead man, you have to act dumb than you might survive), beggars intimidating me (There was this beggar that asked for money, I gave her 500Ssh and she gave me the look; :rolleyes: ), I got diarrhea in Garoowe (Shitted my azz off) and I'm not even talking about my nasty experience with the Airline company in Boosaaso airport. We were all pushing each other to get a seat since it was overbooked and this old woman came from behind and gave me a slap that I can still feel to this day.

Don't get me wrong I'm a tough guy, but I couldn't sleep. The hyenas were making noise. I thought they could bust into my hotelroom through the window and eat me up.

Sir Sky...My cousin went to Bosasso and told me the hyenas are wild over there.Cant say I envy that LooL..

I had a crappy first week and became withdrawn and stuff because of all the overwhelming family assuming I had a bank with me.Until I decided ...you know,this is my holiday ...lemme do as I wish!

Had a great time after that and told the marriage offers to kinda F*** off! :D

Qurux,

No, never been to L.A.

Sounds like you had a good time tho. Tell me more about the hypocrites. What did they do to you?

Sky,

I am gonna cross Bosaaso off my list of places to visit. Thanks.

aeronwen,

Well it was mostly this one jaariyad who told me I couldn't wear certain items out(Even duruc come one!)...Go out to certain places alone ect until I found out she was jealous and didn't want me to enjoy myself.I was kind of in shock about it.

I was so happy when my father arrived in the second week and explain to me that it was all bull.Hello Laas Caanood?We're Muslim Somalis....You can leave a wedding at midnight with neck,ears and arms full of dahab and not be bothered walking home!Masha'Allah.

I went driving through Hawd.Had a great birthday with a hotel catering to our every whim and witnessed child birth!I even got to name her..Masha'Allah..I miss her.

Sky   

Qurux , you mean Laas Caanood (What a beautiful name for a city by the way) has domesticated hyenas? Lol :D Anyway, I saw striped hyenas (The rarer hyena kind) on the road to Garowe. Never thought an animal could be so ugly.

But overall damn you had a nice vacation. Don't want to be rude, but can you share some pictures with us?

Aerosmith

Why? Habartii dharbaaxo iga la dhaashay maad ka baqdey? Lol :D That was one crazy big mama.

^The entire continent is crossed off my list ;)

Never thought an animal could be so ugly.

That Would xplain why they call you Sky Waraabe

hyenakp217.jpg

Thinks loud to self;War Wuxu Foolxumaa??[The waraabe that is] :D

Surprisingly I didn't see any hyenas because apparently they dont come out to densely populated areas(My families house was near the suuq)....So alxamdulilaah but I still will never forget those baxalo the size of my head flying around!It should be illegal lol the people are skinny but those creatures!I will never forget them! :mad:

Screeeeeeeeeeeew walaal you looking after me soo maxaa?Hee dhe hows the team doing?

Naku Penda thanks walaal smile.gif

Conspiracy......Shh hush hush name..I like....www. That was my world last,last summer.Sooo great isnt it?Pics coming soon Insha'Allah :D