Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Moussy

Abtigiis   

Cynical lady

How befitting! I had no intention of policing. the floor is all yours. Run around.

Malika

Thanks walaal. waa la is toosiyaa. I read malice in her question (wrongly) and i take my comments back, now. Fully understood what you said. But still the part about vimto is valid.

Malika   

waves back eagerly @CL..hun,ulijificha wapi?

Abtigiis,its common for reer Somalia to assume every Somali must read and write afsomali perfectly..dee some of us had not been in Somali schools nooqaleya.

Back to the topic, Adam by your description it already puts me off the drink..Nothing beats a cold can of coconut juice with bits in..Yummy!

Abtigiis   

Fine Queen. nooqaleya, you said, you meant nagaqaleeya i assume. Not offence. Waan idinka qaleeyay, walaal. Saasa wax la isugu sheekaa, gaar ahaan anaga ex-camel boys FARTA WAAWEYN baan fahanaa. CAPITAL AND BOLD ha moogaan.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Nothing like a bit of Earl Grey Tea in the morning :cool:

This might be the only agreeable thing you've said in years North.

^Lord, when you were Engerland you were making your own in the tiny office kitchen. Now you want to change the office boy like you would the fax maxhine. Expats! smile.gif

Juxa   

malika's nooqaleya is perfectly fine.

nooqaleya/nagaqaleya/kaqalee all are perfectly fine

i dont like tea, ilaah amarkis, argalan qaxwe ah baan isla dhici without indhahaba ma furman

B   

I think this drink (moussy) is no longer in production. I only had it once and it was OK, nothing special!