Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Moussy

Chimera   

Originally posted by Naden:

Moussy!! Who uses a vermin's name for a drink?

It's pronounced as 'Moessy'

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Vimto1.5.jpg

Waligaa tan ma cabtay? Ar shimee igu dambeysay.

Yep also one of my favorites

Originally posted by Nephthys:

ps. how do they taste like, the moussies? [/QB]

First time i drank it, i thought it was disgusting but now i can't stop drinking

AbuG yeah it's like maltbeer only with a nice strawberry or raspberry flava

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

for some reason people in somalia believe this drink has magic powers ....... yar sxbkay ah xaaskiisa oo umushay oo aad u dhiig baxday ayaan dhiig u shubay ... her mother forced me to drink more than a litre of vimto ... this has happened to me on 3 other occasions were i gave blood

:D:D:D Maba maqlin saas.

Daacad ahaan waligey ma jecleen fiimto, si baas u necbaa. Faanto jeclaa, aad iyo aad. Faanto qaboob waliba. Somehow, Soomaalida waagaas kooko kama heli jirin, faanto isku dili jireen.

If you one day get sick in the land of somalis u must then expect cartoons of Vimto ...... :D ,,, u visit a patient at the hospital and the bottles of the Vimto everywhere.

I like the Vimto actually when served cold .....

Soda Vimto. Another level. smile.gif

Nido iyo vimto, how come I never came across that combination?

North, I know from travelling that the drinks don't taste the same. I think they change them to suit the market or are fake. I don't know but they just weren't the same at all. I don't like British Fanta, it's just not what it tastes like in Asia.

Abtigiis   

Juwarieh

suuraha day. suuro suuro. ala maxaad cabtay. Ice cappuchino kulahaa. Cappuchino iyo machiato du waa haddee waagii xagii ka waran!

Abtigiis   

juweieih;

My apologies, I didn't know you speak the language of the primitive Nomads. please excuse me. Let me try the 'mouth of the enlightened'. What I wanted to say was You must have drunk that Vimto, contrary to your claims of being the Vanilla and Iced Coke generation.

Call it instinct, but i have no reason to think anybody who served tea when the equator was marked, is a young lady in mini-skirts in mid 'First world' just because she picked a 'modern' name!

Malika   

^Lol..Kadaa gabadha sarcasm.com,..She probably can speak afsomali rather well but,find it hard to write and read.It's typical with those whom had learned a language only orally.