Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Got the time?

The question should be: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO LIE TO A PERSON WITH A FRIENDLY FACE ASKING THEM THE TIME?

There was this incident whereby i got out of the bus and I don't wear a watch neither had I my mobile with me, so i said "Excuse me ..." and before i could finish my sentences she turns around and says "WHAT MAN!" and i'm like "I wanted to know what the time was" and she's like "OOOH SORRY, it's 9:45pm" and i just shook my head in disgust and I think she kind of felt ashamed well so she should be.

Muggers?? Rapists?? in my own neighbourhoud you must be joking.

^ No, am not joking.

JL,

LoL..exactly. You are always supposed to be aware of your surroundings when out and about. Memorizing features and clothes is a good idea as well, but even if I try, I am sure I won't be able to recall much due to my terrible short-term memory.

Infinite,

I suppose some people just don't understand 'personal space'.

Ibtisam,

Good luck, luv.

Bishaaro,

Never hurts to have some protection.

Arawella   

Ahura, you are wise if a little bit paranoid ;) . Classing someone as potential creep depends on the time approached, location, whether you are alone and the appearance of the person in question.

There are times when you are in rush and leave behind your mobile phone or simply do not own one. Not everyone has in it for you. Perhaps next time your are approached stay as cautious but less judgemental

LoL@Urban..I think he was onto something here..Act Weird is not a bad Idea if you suspect that you are being followed...

Just Imagine...where the Follower (he/she) is thinkin about you the unsuspecting prey (according to him/her) and all ova sudden...you scream like if you been bit by demon...and then Jump Up and Down while yelling using strange lingo (basically made up Gibrish) :D:D I bet he/she will run like there is no tommorow :D:D and then when they run..You run after them for few metres...yelling and screaming with the strange lingo...ha ha ha

Cheers

I will never forget the dirty git who asked for the time and then a sexual favour(I assume it was a favour since no mention of money was made). Any excuse to harass or assault. Go with your instincts. Always.

Baluug   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I will never forget the dirty git who asked for the time and then a sexual favour(I assume it was a favour since no mention of money was made). Any excuse to harass or assault. Go with your instincts. Always.

You should've kicked the stup*id ba*stard in the face.

Alla Soomaaliyaa...... tut tut tut .....biiqnimada iska dhaafa fadlan.....waxaan waaba kadareey.....saacad hadii la i weydiiyo cagaheyga maa wax ka dayaa.....aduunkeena saas ma u waalanin aan umaleenaa...ee tawakal calal laah! FULL STOP