Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Shakes head at whats going on in Iraq!!!!

Section6ers,

Who is that girl posted along your message? She appears to me Somali, right? If yes, then she must be Saado Cali, surmisingly.

I hope my eyes don't fail me to visually recognizing what the picture indicates.

Subxaanal llaaaaaaah

Walaahi it took me a while ta figure out the concept of wat was implied by this association....NACLATU LAAHI YAA SHACBAL YAHUUD AND NASAARA...

PS: Sectioner brother i think you have unintentionally found this page in hopes of something else......one must wonder :confused:

asxantu

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

Subxaanal llaaaaaaah

Walaahi it took me a while ta figure out the concept of wat was implied by this association....NACLATU LAAHI YAA SHACBAL YAHUUD AND NASAARA...

PS: Sectioner brother i think you have unintentionally found this page in hopes of something else......one must wonder :confused:

asxantu

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keep wondering

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Section6ers,

Who is that girl posted along your message? She appears to me Somali, right? If yes, then she must be Saado Cali, surmisingly.

I hope my eyes don't fail me to visually recognizing what the picture indicates.

Thats mya

Changed   

tell me it isnt what i think it is.

iragi chicks gone wild :confused: :eek: ..

i cant hear since my pcs speakers are messed up.But from those images i bet its Iraqis take niqaab off or gone wild :confused: