women targets of violence after rugby loss

Intel   

absolutely gutted still

Ridicules selection, cross field kicks and chip overs in their own 22

arrogance lost the ABs the game.

Tallpoppy :D

mate the only consolation is that Aussies also lost smile.gif

BOB   

All Blacks are world famous CHOKERS! just like the French coach said "All Blacks Are Just A Myth" How can yhou lose after leading 13-0? it just goes to show you that All Blacks are over-rated after all and they're not as good as Kiwis would like us to believe!

BOKA AKA S-P-R-I-N-G-B-O-K-S...Siyaya Boka :D ! Springboks will restore the tarnished pride of Southern Hemisphere...Mark My Words.

We will trash the Argentinians and then squash the French...Oh yeah if England manage to beat the French...they know what awaits them as we've given them 36-0 already and we can repeat that feat any time anywhere....BRIAN HABANA...SIMPLY AWESOME.

PS. Somalis living in S.A call Rugby "Rag Ba'ay" :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Faheema.   

^ lol@Rag Ba'ay....more like Rag' Rag'ah. The day a Farax decides to play Rugby would be maalintu Ba'ay :D .

So we have South Africa, Argentina, England and France left. So, which team you guys reckon will win the Rugby World Cup? I doubt England can retain the cup ...I am betting that host nation France will win this. smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Shyma:

which team you guys reckon will win the Rugby World Cup?

South Africa of course....Whoelse is there worth mentioning? :D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Shyma:

^ lol@Rag Ba'ay....more like Rag' Rag'ah. The day a Farax decides to play Rugby would be maalintu Ba'ay
:D

So we have South Africa, Argentina, England and France left. So, which team you guys reckon will win the Rugby World Cup? I doubt England can retain the cup ...I am betting that host nation France will win this.
smile.gif

I played rugby in highschool and weli ma baa bi'in,LOL[in all fairness,it was 20years ago] :Dicon_razz.gifIstaaqfurulah

My Money is on the springboks,I am eyeing the Pumas as well.

LOL@Rag-ba'ay @BOB,Hehehe,Somalis!