Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

If...But., Maybe, Who Knows?

Faheema.   

If Ibtisam went to India, But Blessed did not know because Maybe NGONGE gave her bad reference, Who knows, Jacylbaro, who is the Vice President of SOL Cyber sightings.

But I heard it was Sabriya, reported by A&T Or maybe it was Val, hence why she ran away, according to Serenity.

Ibtisam   

IF Caano Geel started all of this, But Faheema added the flavouring, Maybe Khyar would not be so confused, Who knows, brother Ameen, who was the cyber waada.

But I heard it was Ms DD, reported by Sheh, or maybe it was Belkiss for she too run away, according to Lily.

Faheema.   

IF Geel Jire was in hiding, But Malika was trying to drag him out, Maybe The Siren should attack him with her famous words, who knows, SS who is the cyber advisor on those issues.

But I heard that it was CL, reported by the Fu-Fu, or Maybe it was Nephy who also run away for a while, according to Farax Brawn.

Ibtisam   

IF Adam was chased away, But Xiin was fighting for him, Maybe Duceysane could change his image, who knows, Che who has the same problem.

But I heard it was KK, reported by Nuune, or Maybe it was LOZ who also run away for a long time, according to Paragon.