Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WHY?

why is that our good a$$ topics are always deleted? :mad: :confused: maaan ooooh maaaan am just out here singin (keepin ur head up) by tuba akaa shakuur........

asxantu

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Waraa walaahi I was thinking the same thing, sup with these folks. Just when you think you have a nice juicy topic, you can't find it no more :(

OG_Girl   

lol, Coz admin hates u and hates me too

*** aren't we somali? any one doesn't agree with us is a hater ?*** Admin sorry but u r hater icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ok, serious note now have u read that topic :Have you Noticed by Cawo? well, Admin explained every thing there so even this topic is wastting the space smile.gif

Salam

og gal walaalo there is no such thing as waisting space.. if the admin wants to delete topics why doesn't he delete the old topics from 2000,2001 n so on n so forth ..... me don't know watta goan anymore on da real....

asxantu

Senora   

14 - Complaints: complaints are only handled by private messages to Admin. You are absolutely not allowed to create complaint topics on the open forums. Moderators will delete it as soon as they see it. Contact Admin if you have questions or concerns.

I'm gonna put on my MS. Cleo hat and predict that this topic wont be here tomorrow ( or this weekend just to be safe icon_razz.gif )