Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

A question of a Balance

this is been bugging me for a while, my Motto for life has always been one of Balance. So am applying that simple formula when it comes to the dreaded question of marriage.

So i only want to end up with the person whom my head and heart falls for.

So far the head and the heart are always at odds .. when the head says 'why not she has her deen and is smart' the heart hits back with 'what about feelings and loving her.

usally the head loses out .. but for once the heart fell for someone and the head ruled out completly ...

so i wonder why those two never agree with each other.

:confused:

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

my Motto for life has always been one of Balance.

Mine is more modest: I wanna become immortal then die.

You're over complicating matters with marriage... what's the deal with love and feelings, man that is so sissy. You don't want your future to love you, you went her to revere and fear you.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

you just have to go with one or the other. That's all.

He would have to use his brains first to figure out that he needs to go with the heart. smile.gif

Personally i have issues with my mind vs my body..as in my mind is tellin' me this but my body be like that ,ya heard?? icon_razz.gif

^ Silly.

Personally i have issues with my mind vs my body..
as in my mind is tellin' me this but my body be like that
,ya heard??

You sure you're not mistaking your heart for another part of your anatomy? Wey kala duwan yihiin, ya know? :D

J.Lee   

Homeostasis...

The heart feels. The head (well actually the brain) thinks: they aren't meant to agree, mine are usually at odds with each other. In that sense and by my understanding, you are balanced ina adeer, just not in the way you would like it.

You need to understand however that not all relationships lead to love immediately (some are lessons you are meant to learn from: others are a complete waste really). If you find her smart and her imaan praiseworthy, stick it out for a minute and see what develops. Chances are that your heart may soon follow where your head leads it.

If it doesn' then you, amigo have muy grande horrible problemas. Ay caramba.