Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

famous quotes from movies

Cat in A hat yeah, haven't seen it also.

Checkmate the movie was called "ever After" if you think that quote was deep you should see the rest of movie, trust me thats just the icing on the cake.

"DO wanna hold her, pleeeease her, then you gotta gotto show a little tenderness..."

ok big quiz...the first and only somali movie,here is a quote from it:(walaal qalanjo ma og tahay in aan ku jeclahay)loooool...........who eva tells the name of that somali movie ........ i will hav somein special stored 4 them honestly ........asxantu

Pucca   

is it that movie where the old somali guy hits on the slightly young woman? i think its called 'gabyo(that's probably spelt wrong) that's the only movie i could think of that may have that line.

ciao

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

two gangsta flicks ...in everyones classic list+

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

two gangsta flicks ...in everyones classic list+

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Checkmate walal I'll have to admit I'm not too good with the Somali flicks. "walaal qalanjo ma og tahay in aan ku jeclahay" That sounds like the pick up line of your average farax.

Only one quote from a Somali movies sticks in my head though...

This is a very very very easy one;

"Every dog has its days, and today is my day!"

Wasalaam.

intuition walaal this somali movie was made when siyaad bare introduced (kacaanka) i don't know da trans for that word but anyhow the purpose of the movie was so the ppl can see his regime was headed for the tip of the iceberg, da movie comsisted of love story and somewat motivations and the workin class as well ....... that was the only somali movie made... it's very hard ta find it 2 day there are only two ppl that hav the original films ......i saw it bout three years ago when they played the movie in theaters @ toronto...... it was really nice

the name of the movie is: DAN IYO XARAGO

ASXANTU .....WARAA LAKAD TANAG YAHOOW MAAN

Macalin   

Waraa ^^ U forgot to say ASXANTU ;)

Movie Gaas aa sheegisid ani ma kasayi!...bal ii jilci!

Anyways i got one silly movie in my Head ...

Man Says: 'DID YOU GRAB MY Azzz?.. '...Carrrrrrr ya sheega!

Hint: 2 SNL Allumni ;)

A$$ All

I couldn't resist sharing this quote. it is Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State:

"He said, I once asked a man, what was the most profitable piece of writing you ever wrote: the guy replied , "A RANSOM NOTE""

...or something along those lines.

Nabad.

underdog   

Originally posted by Aniga:

A$$ All

I couldn't resist sharing this quote. it is Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State:

Nabad.

Actually, it was GET SHORTY.

Macalin   

Benovelent Beauty:

Waraa lugo paasto a.k.a The Nomad..is it Old School???? just a guess (God i luv dat movie..lol

LOL..sxb Maya Wallahi its not OLD skool Laakin he was in that MOVIE!...loong time ago tho this movie,like 97-98 meelahas ;) ,u was prolly in middle school and the movie was R rated :D