Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Xafsa   

What are your opinions on female reputation?

Its so easily ruined but yet so much depends on it.

Let me know what y'all think.

Peace

good morning xafsa, i really don't know what u excately asking here, but i am going to give a response anyways lol lol.

One thing my father told me not too long ago about somali ppl was that "rumors are facts" similar to saying "guilty untill proven innocent" i definitely can see it being applied to female reputation. if couple of ppl say something about any female then most likely the majority of ppl think it is the truth. To me i only care about the reputation that i have built for myself and not what others think or say about me because me and god know what the truth is and that's all that matters at the end.

reputation is a double sword thing it is constraining yet at the same time it is what makes ppl dependable to us. i guess it would cut a person either way ha.

i hope this makes sense and answered ur question is some way. peace

Hibo   

scorpion sis..

damn sis do u have to answer everything give the forum a break please.

Hibo   

As the saying goes: "take care of your character and your reputation will take care of itself."

Our society is one based on double standards.

People have a tendency to think of worst case scenarios and jump to conclusion when there is female involved.

There are plenty of examples of the "wixii xun ba xaawa leh" type.

I have seen girls being insulted and thier names tarnished for no other reason than playing sports or spending time on school projects. Others jump to conclusions about some-one because one does not wear hijab.

Bascially the Somalis are parnoid when it comes to thier girls, and assume the worst.

On the other hands there are wild wild girls who wear the hijab and people think so highly of them! Hypocrisy pays!