Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-76 Secrets Girls Must Know About Guys...Add to the list-

Blessed   

Originally posted by Malika:

58.Never worry about what a 'guy' wants,know what you want/need to fulfil the aim of your life.

59.Living according to someone else's[mens] standard is second hand living me think!

Women,would have been much confident,happy people if they had spend the same amount of time thinking about themselves rather then thinking about 'men' and their wants/needs..please! !

Smartest post in this whole post. smile.gif If you don't know or love yourself, you will not get much out of your relationships.

..and man bashing is pointless.

Let me guess, all that nonsense you wrote applies to all men except kuwa kula dhashay iyo kuwa ku dhalay, soomaaha? Caqli goronyo waaxid

:D:D:D Awww! Did I touch a nerve. You're the exception. Come here... shax shax icon_razz.gif

Cabdow   

^ Oo maxaad adiga uga wardooni weydey mise already waad ka wardoontay icon_razz.gif

Awww! Did I touch a nerve. You're the exception. Come here... shax shax

lol@shax shax...shax shax beel oo shanta lagugu salaan :D ...Naah you did not touch a nerve nor were you even close! Anywho, shekadaas hano danbeesee, explain your status bal smile.gif

STOIC   

Naag waa belaayo loo baahan yahay – Woman is a disaster one cannot do without

Naago nin ay legdaan kama kacaan – A woman will not get off the man she has brought down.

Naagi nin ay taqaan nin ma mooddo – A woman does not think of a man whom she knows well, as a man.

Saqir naageed sirla’aan ma dhinto – Even if a woman dies in her childhood she will nevertheless have manage to swindle.

and for you single guys take note here;

Rag naagaa is dhaafshay - It is women who make men outrun each other (in the course of life).

:D:D

lol@shax shax...shax shax beel oo shanta lagugu salaan ...Naah you did not touch a nerve nor were you even close! Anywho, shekadaas hano danbeesee, explain your status bal

:D:D why? So you want to study my caqli? Wiilku caqli badana? :D

Chimera   

69. Guys like girls that are mental, a girl who hides behind a tree and then schocks her love interest by jumping him like an agile tiger..rrrr.. is considered wifey-material.