Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Men's Health...new ideas

Abdinuur   

Hi, it's me again!

I don't know if someone already requested this, but we should have a place for men's forum.

We can address some of the issues relating to men's health, tips on relationship, and how we can better ourselves, help our communities and families.

There is no point of having a forum to discuss nonsense topics or ideas...this will be for serious discussions as it will relate to men’s issues....where we can learn from one each others’ experiences.

Thanks again.

Your Brother,

Abdinuur smile.gif

I feel better if I don't share my issues with anyone. I would talk about sports, politics, and women with my buddies. That's our bonding stops.

That's said, about your avators, is that your kid brother, or that's really you?

Abdinuur   

I was reading the Men's Health magazine the other day about some good tips on health and relationships...and I was wondering...how can I forward this message to my brothers so they can be aware of it as well?...specially about the health issues....and first thing I thought about was SOL...but then there is no such place appropriate to post this other than 'General' section....

Abdinuur   

Bro,

If you share your issues and your experiences like you do with your buddies...you can be making differences if you do that here...specially with our younger brothers....it's another way of reaching out your community...

Ibtisam   

Men cannot have a section of their own... I mean what would they do their baal. You already have the politics and sports section. Men are simple creatures Abdinuur, with complex issues, please do not make them air it out....for everyone's own good. We cannot have men sitting around gossiping and openly discussing their problems (what possible problem could they have...I don't even want to know the answer to that...) HANG on I think they already do that... in the WOMEN section, perhaps we can rename it "MEN"

Kool_Kat   

^WHAT? Rename the Women's sectionaa...NOOOOOOO!!!

War wax men's forum rabo maleh...Politics-ka hanoogu filnaato...Wah...Men can't talk about their feeling and experiences in a public forum like this...For example, look at Che/- (no offence of course Strawberry Shake :D )...I guess they have an image to maintain...What man would come to a public forum and share how he was dumped my a chick; and give advice on how not to get used by women like he did...Naah...I wouldn't want to see a bunch of men talking about girls/women, relationships, family, etc...That would be so wierd...Nimanka waxey jecel yihiin iney tough iska dhigaan...

That's just me...

Abdinuur   

If it's going to be that way...then who would want something like that?...

My intentions were more along with health issues and strengthening relationships...how to be a gentlemen...and in that sort of ideas...having some perspectives that are meaningful...a good lifestyle in a sense!

Nothing close to gossips and nonsense talks...(thought gossiping was a woman's trait...no offense)...do men gossip? dang!

Chimera   

you know i used to read Men's Health when i was 18 and i've learned alot from them on how to deal with my ectomorphic bodytype, it enabled me to gain weight more easily and get into shape and look healthy so i agree with you alot of their tips do work.

you have my vote!

Grilling as usuall!

Brother abdinuur am not a man but I think u have GREAT idea. Men are humans too and sure they have as many problems as women! lool yes they do.

And what private thing are u talking abt? just write, surely we can always benefit from some of ur miseries.

Talk abt all things, how u get damped, how ugly u look, ur testicular selv exams for any potential cancer or what how horrible ur with women, fashion, marriage ............