Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

lets face the facts! this not something nin yaaban pulled out of his tukhs! some of our fathers and most of our grand fathers did this. and u probably know some 1 in your city, who has multiple wifes! its our religion way of life.

now if u look way back during pre-islam days this did not happen. so if farahs has the ok! and u ladies dont like, why not fight for your rights to so the same thing and level the playing field. as the saying goes whats good for the geese is good for the gonder too!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum all,

As we all see this topic , ma uu dhamaanayo waayo waa wax Sax ahi oo qof waliba uu ogsoonyahey in uu ku dhaqmo. Haddii aan u soo laabto sister Lucky, walaal macaan haddaan waxan u socdaa salaal duhur ahi, waxaana adiga qaas ahaan ilaah kuugu tuugi, in ninka aad guursan doontid uu noqdo mid qaba ama laba hablood ama saddex hablood baan kuugu soo duceyn, ee mark ama diid ama ha diidin, ogow odeygaaya in uu kula saddexeysan ama afareysan doono with you. good luck walaal macaan, nala soo socodsiii, bye dear, lol. teeda kale anigu waxaan u arkaa marka ay gabar tiraahdo aniga la ilama guursanayo in ay u hadleyso sidii qof neceb gabadha kale oo walaashiida ahi, marka Xaasidnimada ha la iska dhaafo walaalayaal. nabadgelyo.

LuCkY   

Bro.Zakariye dont get me wrong when say this BUT why would you wish such a thing for me?A man with two,three wives?I Pray to ALLah that doesnt happen.And if i can help it, it wont happen.And this is your idea of DU'CA? How cruel.ITs not that im afraid of not liking the girl-heck what am i talking about-that could be the case, but as you may know MARRIAGE(man-woman) is already DRAMA enough for me-i cant take drama of other women as well. Besides SHARING is not my thing when it comes to down to a SPOUSE.Im willing to share certain things but not my husband.

Originally posted by rudy:

now if u look way back during pre-islam days this did not happen.

thats not true. polygamy existed long before islam, but islam regulated it to only 4 wives. men, depending on their wealth, would marry more than 4.