Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

Zakariye   

s/calayku,

Amazingly, you are extraordinary walaal macan, in your case i Beg god a one man one women relationship, you made me feel Sad today, and you are well spoken women. So SOL men, here is a lady of the ladies, guys jump the wagon soon. Walaal Barwaaqo, gacan baan kuu taagey sida wax garadka ahi aad u soo jawaabtey, qof waxaad tahey Rare ahi.Good luck

csalam

lol@BARWAAQO,islaan lol,that is funny wallaahi,u don't like islaan,but u want gabar kaa yar ama kaa qurux badan,i like that comment

LoL @ nuune...

Well it is fairly obvious why he would want to marry gabadha, but I'm not sure how islaantu can be explained. Markaas oo kale I would think ninku inuu dharkii digay, oo uu waashay!

Zakariye,

Waad mahadsantahay walaalo. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. May I ask what made you sad?

Zakariye   

walaal Barwaaqo, what made me sad is , sida aad ii weydiisay su'aasha oo aheyd , haddi aad ku faraxsantahey ,my marriage why keep get marrying. You see walaal this is an oath i made long time ago, every one of these ladies i am married ,at one point in my life time, i promised , we will get married, and time never made happen, laakin hadda oo aan mar labaad la wada kulmay ,i have to oofiyo balanadii aan qadeey, every one of my wifes i have told them, what is my intention. and it is working extremely well. that is why walaal macaan .But if each one of them say no then i wouldn't have get married more then one. that is the truth walaal. and i luv it for now.

ok barawaaqo , you ok walaal.bye

La-y-La   

"in uu ninkaaga kuula guursada 2 xaas oo kale.lol," loooool, xaasid waxid, it aint gonna happen insha'allah!!!!

zakaria, Whne i asked that question, i meant since aan america joogno oo dowlada america kuu ogoleen laba xaas, marka sidaas daraadeed in eey laba daada xaasod mid kamid maxay sheegan hadhow haday dhasho inshalah.cuz they both cant claim u as their husband. I mean they can both say ciyaal ka adaa dhashay, but u can only be married to one legally.

Anigu waan ogahay xaga islaamka, so no need explaining it there.

hope u got me now.

Zakariye   

Serenity incase you don't know sister , there are some states that you can marry more then one wife pro-legally, and if my second or third or for that matter my fourth wife either one of them get pregnant , then i must move to "Utah" it is legal and i can have more then one. so i hope that rests in assurance if you are thinking your future husband to get hitched more then one wife.did i answer your question, walaal macaan hadii kale waxaan kuu soo qori the rest of the states that you can legally get married more then one wife. ok mahadsanid walaal .

Juxa   

nin yaaban,,,,,,,walaalow yaab tire waa ilaahey, i wont comment into the religion side of this,,,,,basically u are allowed 4 wives,,,,but there are conditions,,,,,,,if u cannot satisfy those requirements and conditions,,,i suggest qof bina aadan ah xaq haka galin,,,,iimaankaaga sugo, alxamdu dheh with what u got.

traditionally back home,,,,,yes there were men with more than one wife,,,,but lets be real,,,,,those men had work, and they could afford not only to house, feed and take care of the wives,,,,but they could provide for the offsprings,,,,,,here is a Question,,,,,how will u provide,,,,and dont say irsaqa alaa haya,,,,,i know that but ilaah wuxu ku dhahay dadaal waa kula jiraaye.so if u thinking of getting hitched many times and supporting them by showing them the welfare office,,,,,then i suggest u forget the idea,,,that is if u entertaining,,,,

to all men,,,,i will say,,,,one good wife, aa kugu filan, be picky, have iimaan, ilaahey aan idin deeqee,,,,,,,,,peace :rolleyes:

Zakariye   

s/claykum kulli

mahadsanid Nin-yaaban, waa run walaal waadna ku mahadsantahey,

if i throw words at Juxa, juxa walaal aad iyo aad baan kuugu raacsanahey waxa aad soo sheegtay, yes it is utmost important to be able to support your families no excuses, no cutting corners. I am down with you on that issue, laakin walaal hadii uu ninka soomaaliga ahi uu awoodo, waxaan kula talinayaa in uu guursada 4 naag, no less and no more. Afar ayaa kuugu waajib ahi. Habla badan oo soomali ahi baa jira oo ku faraxsan aarrintaas, up to now i haven't heard any somali lady who want take this issue, except to be getting jitterly angry about it, so sisters the floor is open wide, let me hear you , cz i have a lot of guys who r ready to get married again and again and again.lol. mark awalaal juuxa haddii aadan weli guursan, marka aad guursato bal ku dadaal inaad middii labaad ama sadaxaad aad ku dadaasho.

c/salaam.

Juxa   

zakariye,,,,,,,walalo,,,,,,first of all,,,,,,if a somali lady is happy with the arrangment,,,,and u can afford i will say go for it, but ogow qalbi labo uma qeybsamo,,,,,cirweynaantada will be to the detriment of some of the family. be fair

second,,,,,,iam a lady, so marrying more than once is strictly out of question ;)

just this Q,,,,,when u dating if u tell a girl,,,,,,hey lady are u willing to share,,,,,,ilaah aan kugu dhaarshee how many of them will say YES :rolleyes:

Zakariye   

S/ALAYKUM KULLI

Juxa wallal waad mahadsantahey marka ugu horeysa, secondly i would like to extend my apology for assuming you a male gender my apology and i will never do that again. I think i will be gender blind next time i respond unless i am 100% sure.

having said that, walaal adigu qof dumar baad tahey sidaas daraaded, adigu waa uun one time marriage, i do know that, it is just slip of my tongue for the wrong gender assumption. walaal macaan mahadsanid illaahna hakula garab galo. adigu se waxaan kuugu duceeye, one man one women relationship.But make sure u take care him very well , lol, take care wlaal macaan.

I would have to agree with brother Zak here. Juxaa abaayo qof aad iyo aad u maskax furan baad tahay, ilaahay hakuu daayo. Walaal welkome to the forums. I hope to see you around, and please enjoy here.

Juxa   

s/a

zakariye, bro it was honest mistake,,,,,nt many pple have juxa as a name,,,,,,but it was my mom's idea of joke ;) ,,,,i guess the joke is on me!

nin yaaban, walalo,,,u got many of us talking,,,,that is what counts, different minds, different ideas......to me marrying multiple spouses, is fine, just be upfront about it,,,,,,if u are man enough to marry two or more,,,,be a man and tell her about it, just dont lie and hide, qayaano ma fiicna, and soon or later it will catch up.

You want four wives, thats cool,

But love them all equally, can you?

Women getting mad that you think you can have em all,

But remember if you following the "religion" you can only have four,

But I doubt that you'll last very long,

Because in your heart, where will you belong?

Is it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife?

Which one will love you most? Which one would wanna take your life?

How many kids do you plan to have with each?

Will you be there for all of them when they weep?

Forget supporting them finacially,

Can you support them mentally, physically?

Are you truely happy? Are you inlove with all of them?

Or is it for the sex? Then leave when you can,

Are you ready to commit with all four,

Are you ready to move back to your home town,

Cause up in North America you can't have more then 1 wife and be down,

So all I'm a say is what you decide is up to you,

But becareful consiquences happen out of each choice you make and do...

.:peace n luv:.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

ExcBN, The simple answer walaal,"HAAAAAAAAA" YES"

all of the above , walaal listen ,perhaps i am a different breed of men. LOL. i can be all of that and more. waad ku mahadsantahey su'aasha aad weydiisatey,Adigana waxaan kuugu duceeyey walaal ExcepBN , nin leh 2 xaas, ilaah ha kuu sahlo. aamiin.

LuCkY   

ITS ABOUT TIME I DROPPED SOME LINES IN HERE.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YAABAN:

This question is for our women. Would you have any problem if your husband was married to other wifes? You know, in Kismaayo, it was common to see men with 2 wifes. And even sometimes, the wifes will be living the same house. I just wish we can return to those ideal days.

Well I dont know about other women, BUT i personally would have a problem with SHARING my husband-that just ME.