Sign in to follow this  
Captivating_SouL

Whose all going to the Somali Week In T.dot?

I was just curious whose all going to T.dot this up coming July for the Somali Week? Am sure majority of the guys that can will but am more curious of the girls..dont be shy am a girl too lol...aint gonna knock atcha door lol.? So Eh ...Eh EH all my Canadains rep rep..represent your city.

MD   

Somali week never heard of it before, what you do...activities or something enlighten us Captivating_SouL

Hijabified Sista

Its an event where of course " all the somalis" gather...there are all sorts of things to do' eitha be' watch the soccer tournment/ basketball tournment...somali musicians ...everything from the old to the new..i'm not sure if there will be any basketball tournments this yr but we'll see...if am not mistaken two yrs ago' the basketball tournment was held in minneapolis- ..The rule of tumb is' to play versing one anotha..not an mpls v.s mpls but more of mpls v.s ottawa for instance..or toronto v.s mpls etc..everyone comes down with their teams to win the victory..and of course the nite life' the jamin n all tha doesnt hurt..lol

Hope i have given you enuff..1

Dhimbil   

When they use to have it in mpls was more fun and had more participants from different states.

I am not going but some friends are and it should be fun...good luck.

MD   

Thanks Captivating_SouL :D All this is new to me..wonder where i have been!

Kool_Kat   

Illmatic , what are you trying to say that Toronto ain't fun, or ppl participate less if it held in the Tdot...

This event has been held in the Tdot for as long as I can remember, and ppl flew all over the world to participate...And over all it is a very nice event to bring our ppl together from all over...Something to look forward to in the summer, though I don't go anymore...

TRUTH-SHALL-SET-U-FREE

Even though it says "somali week" its actually longer then a week...starts July 1st thru the 13th..so that's almost two weeks there na'mean...but where abouts in t.dot it will be' wish i could say but i dont even knoe myself walaahi..i'm tryna get more information as well here lool...

KoolKat- T.dot aint nothing to be tempt with' forget minni lol am withchu here lol. Hope to see yaah there..

Ilhaam am not sure its just soccer week because i heard the basketball teams were coming down as well n otha entertainers..so i figured since it wasnt just the soccer that it did be somali week...correct me if am wrong thou...

Iffah   

Ok. I heard the Bball tournament starts June 28-July 2nd. Anyways, I might check out the Soccer thingie icon_razz.gif ..Last yr was really bad tho. For the first time, I decided to go...and went on the last day...it was horrible! It rained and rained...Oh it was horrible!

Haneefah   

soccer aa..oo minjo dhuudhuuban oo isu yimid maxaad ka eegi :D I might come, just hope there's not too much buuq and chaos just like most places our ppl gather.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Yesterday I was watching the show 'Muulaqa Somalida' and nag ba shegisay that they will be showing the Aaboyo 2 film again during SOMALI WEEK. I saw some clips and let me tell you, it was jokes! Mpls people can represent!