Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WOULD YOU KILL ?????

Ok ,,,,,

Letely i've been hearing a lot of stories concering a wife killing or murdering her husband for certain reasons ,,,, and a husband killing his wife for one reason or another ,,

I'm wondering what takes them to kill each other while the person can easily leave his/her partner if the relationship doesn't work ,,

My question is:

WOULD YOU KILL YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE IF THERE IS A CRITICAL SITUATION BETWEEN YOU ?? EVEN IF YOUR PARTNER COMMITS A REALLY BIG CRIME ??

Pujah   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

I swear if that piece of#^$&%&(*&& &^%*&%ma( %&$^(&(& %*^(*&*($& (% cheats on me i would cut his *$&^(&*(%^$^&(*^*%*& and throw it in the river. ehhehe
:D

^ :D

Malika   

Lool..CC

Amiin..Chubacka

It must take such rage for one to loose ones sense of reality.If you kill him/her what is there to gain? The most satisfactory thing in a dysfactional relationship is to walk way,and find someone to have a healthy relationship....but most crime of passion are spur of a moment..so one can never say never!

Aaliyyah   

Well If one has faith and iiman, and knows that Allah swt is testing him/her at every step in this life, trying his/her patience. That individual would know what to do, which is clearly to just leave that relationship, walk out, and look for some one else to share a good relationship w/.

If some one is cheating on you, he/she doesn’t feel for you, whatever they felt for you when that relationship began. So, why get angry? is that person going to love you more? You can’t force some one to be with you, no matter how much you love them. You simply can’t.

Perhaps there is someone else out there for you. Allah Yaclam, but killing doesn’t solve anything. By killing your husband/wife, you have took a life which you haven’t gave and had no right in killing and you have also ruined your personal life, as obviously u gonna spend the rest of yr life in prison.

what wasted life, Ya allah protect us from ever being in such a circumstance.

wa salaamu alaikum

ooh very weird but factual topic.

why kill? no one has the right to kill unless it is ordained by islam and in todays world ordainment is hardly practised.

here are some quotes from one of the most beautiful hadiths i got from a website

What Prophet Muhammad saw answered

when asked about this life and the Hereafter

Khalid ibn al Walîd ra narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet and said to him, 'O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Here After.'

- Ask what you wish.

Q: I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgement.

A: If you do not loose your temper with any of your fellow creatures, you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgement.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?

A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?

A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgement?

A: Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

i will post the full hadith insha Allah

Aaliyyah   

BREAKING NEWS: Pregnant Ohio Mom's Boyfriend Accused of Murder

CBNNews.com

June 23, 2007

CBNNews.com - Authorities say they have arrested the boyfriend of missing pregnant woman on murder charges, and have confirmed the body is hers.

Canton Police found Jessie Marie Davis' body at 3:30p.m. in a lake park.

The suspect, Bobby Cutts Jr, has been arrested for the death of Davis and her unborn child and will be arraigned on two counts of murder on Monday, June 25.

Police say they will "vigorously" prosecute this case.

Watch the news conference in the video above.

WHBC radio reported that the suspect confessed earlier Saturday to killing Jessie Davis, however this report has not been confirmed.

Davis' family was called into the sheriff's department for a 6p.m. news conference with the Stark County sheriff's office in Canton, where the current charges against Bobby Cutts Jr. Were announced publicly.

Davis had been missing for a week from her home, where her 2-year-old son was found alone amongst dirty diapers.

Source: Fox News, WHBC radio, Associated Press

Kool_Kat   

^^^, very sad story...A child is now without a mother and father...

N'way, did anyone watch Larry King Live, on Tuesday or Wednesday (don't remember the day), when he had Jessie Davis' mom...And some lady who found a baby on her porch...

When Larry King asked the lady if the child she found on her porch had any African American features...She relied that even African American children are born very light, but that this child doesn't have any NIGGERO features...

War ma dhagaheygey aheeyd mise she said Nigger on national television, and no one responded!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!