Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Change your money before Crossing The Border

Candians, Change your money before Crossing Our neighbouring Borders.(U.S.A)

According to some canadian consumers, U.S retailers are exchanging the rate of a Canadian dollar for as low as 75cent.

I was suppose to have gone over to the border just yesterday, but opted to go to vaughn mall instead, and I was just thinking off crossing the border and changing my money when I got to my destination, little did I know the U.S retailers were robbing us over our loonie rise.

Next sunday aan tusaa waxa loonie geena oo taraayo over there.(americans are playa haters)

Tuugo waaxid waaye, but hada 34cent aa shaley kor u kacay by days end, waan arkeeynaa sida oo this week noqdo, would it go down again or kor muu u kacaa, mase steady oo noqonaa. Either way, by years end, I think it will go down as low as 89cent, so waa hada in laga faa ideystaa.

Rudy, shaqo aa?

PS:Haqkaga dacsoo? Skipper, ma soomali baa waxa ku hadashay?

nuune   

^^^ Yaa Leezigaal, waxa uu ku hadlay af Gambela,

Leezi, goormaad noqotey economist, markii iigu kaa danbeesay wadaad baad aheyd oo wax dhaqaala ku saabsan ka maadan hadli jirin,

afkaagiba geedka doollarka la dhaho unbaa Ilaah ka yeersiiyey, ma waxbaa is daba marey

underdog   

Don't even go to the banks in T.O. Xawilaada kasarifo.

I went into Chapters on Richmond and tried to buy some books with US$. caused a bit of a commotion. The books are all clearly labeled with both US and Canadian $ prices but they would not take the US Dollar.

Lol@abuu Nuune, gambela aa?

Nuune, wasiirka xoolaha iyo dhaqaalaha aa resignation sameeye, so I had to step up.

Lily, Canadian/U.S borders, for me is the peace-bridge(towards buffalo downtown/airport area) or lewiston/queenston bridge.(towards military road where the shopping outlets are located)

PS:U-dog, thats not true. The banks are giving the best rate in the market right now, wax lagaa cheat-gareenaayo maaha. Avoid local exchange shops/xawilaad because waxey rabaan ay kaa sarifaayaan, unless aad soomalida iska celin kartid hadey tuugnimo kula imaadaan.