Sign in to follow this  
money

Somali Independency Day Celebrated in Minneapolis

Juxa   

Originally posted by Malika:

I dont see the point in celebrating - celebrating what?? The division? The chaos? The mass migration? The refugee status? The humanitarian criss?..Maxaa hee!

ibti the above was my point and my comments were not directed to you at all. you and i already agreed my tuulo is indeed better than yours ;)

i just think somali ahaan we have nothing aan ku faano maanta.

if sland wants to celebrate 18th may, that is their right, i dont see a reason why anyone should object to. likewise people celebrating 1da luulyo,

Independance day itself deserves alot of respect since dad badan from every corner of somalia ey uhureen naftooda iyo maalkooda

Ibtisam   

~^^Errr Hop hop is tuulo, I am from a City icon_razz.gif

People feel the need to dictate to others what they can or cannot celebrate, that is what gets to me. I find me a flag. :rolleyes:

Malika   

Your right,Ibti..sentiments*

But K'naan's moment was beautiful,it was pure[me believes]..ah! that moment* :D

Hales   

I dont see the point in celebrating - celebrating what?? The division? The chaos? The mass migration? The refugee status? The humanitarian criss?..Maxaa hee!

Every country goes through hard times, Somalia is no exception.

In February 1960 a Legislative council was elected by Universal adult male suffrage. On April 6 this council unaninamously passed a resolution stating its desires to recieve independence before 1 july, so that the country could be united with Somalia when it became independent

Our union was destined as it was the wishes of the Somali people.

All Somalis whether from the Northwest or the South should celebrate this historical day with one star blue flag.

Ibtisam   

^^Ma the wish of the Somali people markii la iis jeclaa uu baa lagu soconya? icon_razz.gif

On the 26th June, calan ma la qaadey/sarey babiyeh in Hargisa? As I read nothing of sort happened, so maybe June 26 should be flag-less remembrance, sort of like back to basic. Then wiixi raaba 1st July bluega ha la caaran, wiixi raaba 18th May daan how carran on the 18th. :D

Tuujiye   

:D:D Ibti, May 18 is a sad day! May 15 was SYL date at least mee qaataan maalintaas? May 18? Somaliland leaders never mention May 18 when ever they are in England or in the US begging for money. They talk about how they received their independence before the rest of Somalia which was June 26.. Afartaas maal mood bee u dagalamaan lool...

I'm very happy for the people of Somaliland for understanding what peace means and starting new lives..I'm very proud of all Somaliland business people when ever I see them or people going back to Hargeysa or Burco to help people down there. Don’t get me wrong Ibti walaahi I love the waqooyi Galbeed but I just don't agree with this Flag and the new Map! what for? Ayagoo somalinimadooda heysta iyo Historygii xasuusta dheeraa bee government iyo sharce yeelan karaan...

Laakiin Calankaan iyo qaaradaan cusub iyo May 18, waxee Somaliland ka dhigtay shisheeye oo waxee ku dileen meeshaas Unity culus oo 100 sano loo soo halgamay... May 18? looool

Sorry Dumaashi! lol I love Burco but we have different views lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

MMA Bajaqda maa ka heshay mise dharka?

Sababta ee Gaashaanka la qaadatay waa adiga oo kale! baqbaqa xitaa wax baa ka qashee nooh...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ kir makasee abaa!! Rigooro aa ii salaxday anina waa gantay... Shaatigaan meelkaste aa lagu arkaa shiiti kulahaa lool reer shangaani turafa tooranimadoodi xagee ku baratay? lool

waraa danbiga naga dhaaf...

Wareer Badanaa!!