Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Simple Math!!

Hibo   

Hellooo every one .. check this article I think it is very meaning full,,who ever puplished was very clever....Right?.

have nice day

Ever wonder about those pple who say they are givin more than 100%.

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants Over 100%.... How about achieving 103%?.

Here's a liitle math that might prove helpful...

What makes life 100%?

If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

IS REPRESENTED AS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

THEN H A R D W O R K

8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11=98%

K N O W L E D G E

11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5=96%

BUT,

A T T I T U D E

1 20 20 9 2O 21 4 5=100%

AND, B U L L S H I T

2 21 12 12 19 8 90 20=103%

So , it stands to reason, that hardwork and knowledge will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top......

cwm16.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Baydan   

damn I cant concentrate! 87degree where I'm at and no conditioner..yet cwm28.gif

Will check back another time.

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 04-16-2002).]

Hibo   

Beat you to that one Baydan, the Temp in where i live today is 90 deg.

------------------

camel3s.jpg

Hibo   

Does it say, " what is the temperature at ur city"..as the topic...or did I miss something??

------------------

Hibo   

though it sounds interesting....i'm curious to know how they came up with their formula...cuz from what i see those numbers and leters don't corespond with one another

later nomads

Hibo   

It does indhadeeqeey, don't let "is represented as".. mis lead u..coz it kind of pushed the numbers a little bit off

------------------

Hibo   

Yea, that explains, why we all knocked OUT of the discussion.

------------------

camel3s.jpg This nomad is going home baby.

Hibo that was cool...if i can help Indhadeeq it is not especial formul it call cryptography it is encoding messages

holla = 8 15 12 12 1

for the rest guy i am kind cwm27.gif u guy have such nice weather..where i am still snowing cwm14.gif i know

peace

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

Hibo   

walaashiis

well that's what i thought first...but than i had hard time pairing T with 8 and H with 1 so that's why i thought there must be someting else

cwm2.gif

later nomads

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Baydan   

The temp. in my city is cooler today cloudy afternoon is predicted.. okay hibo I'm kiddiiiiiiiiiiing

Yaqey rali noqo bal anigoo awalba kulayl ihaayey topicgaada confused iga dhigay..all your fault madam

anyways

Another day new insights I am saying I understand it now..very cool indeed. Is word coding metrix reminds me of stuff they teach in linnear algebra class..

Do ya know they used this tactic for spying back in WW2? they incoded words by numbers and the person on the other recieving end would then have the translation to that only that person would be able to decipher the words as it is he/she has the corrosponding translation..

neat.

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 04-17-2002).]

Hibo   

The temp. in my city is cooler today cloudy afternoon is predicted.. okay hibo I'm kiddiiiiiiiiiiing.

Hi Baydan.

I am looking the Middeast weather forcast for 1 week, i dont see anywhere where it says, ITS cooler. Unless you live in isreali, which is understandable.

------------------

camel3s.jpg This nomad is going home baby.

Hibo   

Baydan: Unlike many sis u apologized..n apologies r made to be accpeted if I don't do that...I am seting a bad foot for the youngsters that visit our forums...yeah I live in MN too..but what can I say.. i love the heat..I am serious.. it doesn't bother me one bit...so too bad...u can't appreciate it.

Dad9000:looooooool....quit doing that...plus if u weren't smart enough to use ur imagination to correspond the letters n the numbers than too bad.. but don't poison others.... cwm1.gif

------------------

Salaan...

Hibo, of course the heat doesn't bother you. Intee lagu sheegey doob heat bother gareynaayo. Mayaa. Waligeed mala sheegin. Adi marka intii doobnimo kujirtid heat wave iska dhafee, xataa winter storm wax makaa qaadaayo nooh. wink.gif

And by the way, kuleelkaan intuu kasoo fakadey. Toronto wuxuu usoo galey maxaa kaa galey nooh.

Macsalaama!!

I thought there is a difference between percentages and additions.....The topic is very interesting..but u cant represent the numbers as in Percentages..unless they are proportion of an original number...

OOOPZ...I took the fun out of the topic..My Bad!!!