Sign in to follow this  
TenaciousSoul

ur Inspiration??

Pucca   

^^^^Dat's bungee jumping.

^^^ Yeah, pretty sure that's a bridge and not a plane as well.

trust me...i can see just as well as you do, but the thing is the picture made me THINK of skydiving..

talkin bout skydivin ...it really does seem like a great way to jump start things, get through dark clouds *hell any cloud for that matter*.

2. ipod (thank god 4 ipod) ….. LOUD music is the thing that gets be all bumped up 2 undertake my daily activities…. The songs I listen to MUST have good lyrics about being tough and fighting 4 righteousness …. Its like seeing a kung-fu move... after the movies ends.. u know, no one can mess with u …

sounds a bit like what i usually do...surprising how calming loud rock can be on a gray day...

Ipod sucks. And what makes this MP3 generation even worse is that they have lost respect for others by listening to their stup!d music loud as though everyone else have asked to listen to it, too. And note this, in 30 yrs' time, these nutters will see the effect that Ipod had on their hearing system, no lawsuit is gonna bring your hearing back. So, lower the volume!

I think when one is down, the best thing to do is reflect of those less fortunate than you are, if one's brain can't do that, then get on with it. Life is what it is = ups and downs.

With all do respect…members, this Thread is not about ipod, bungee jumping, having principles, or being depressed!!! …. is simply about sharing, ur driving force 4 doing ur very best at anything! Daily/those difficult days /or in general!!

*** As u all know the sun does not Shine 24 hours in a day!!***

This isn’t a ambiguous subject yet people are being Chinese and answering their own questions vs. answering my questions! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maf Kees ..... no one ever told me 2 shut up.. it was very shocking 2 read that....

if only i knew where u lived??

Ps.. Legal Crimes is my older brother… he'll do some (Anderson cooper) kung-fu on ur sorry behind so watch out

Shakti   

Originally posted by Pucca:

talkin bout ski divin ...it really does seem like a great way to jump start things, get through dark clouds *hell any cloud for that matter*.

pucca.. yeahhhhh it sure is a great way to jump start things!!! :D:D u should do it....i'll get jump started on the prayers now!!! **may peace be up on puuca*** how is that?

Shakti   

Maf Kees ... u sure have issues :( ... i think this thread and u r match made in heaven.. listen 2 some of the ppl's suggestions 2 release some of the black clouds.. and i mean it in a figuratively sense!!! ;)

Pucca   

devil...how bout we do this..

we both go up...and then since you're clearly the stronger person *gotta be such a strong person to be both devil and angel* you shall jump out first...and i shall come right after you .

^_^ what do you say? deal?

*i've been callin it ski diving...and no one corrected me??? god!*

Shakti   

skydiving-parachute-16.jpg

Just looking at this picture gives me the near death experience.. u talk of…..

So no thanks..

But i hear the military has this deal…the 2 for 1 deal 4 free...where they sent u and one friend to the middle-east for skydiving however the Catch is, only ONE of u guys can come back... :D

again.. my prayers r with u!!

Pucca   

devil ruined it all....goodness, the lady/dude has no heart!

could chocolate inspire? ....really think about it...