Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Is it Possible to love someone from here or paltalk or the internet

OG Moti   

Nomad by Nature

Man you are killing my suuq, or market, loool by the way brother it is a great place to visit Cambodia specially for brothers cause it is touch too and it might teach some responsibility .. loool but anyway thanx bro for trying to send some sisters here so that i kidnap one ..

Canbaro_luul Thanx sis but you should not be a fried of what your heart tells you, you should bet on me.. lool

Guys love on the NET is possible but risky, it happen but usually somalis are not a serious people so that is why it is hard to happen to a somali, i do not advice love on the net cause the risk is hight specially to girls ... good luck

SuRvIvEr   

i think this whole love thing in the net is happening to me even though i don't like to admit it.But seriously i guess it just depends on how soft hearted u are, i wasn't really expecting this but it kind of happened out of no where .His really great i think and i hope that his just as great of a person as he sounds whenever we chat. SO I SAY IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE WHEN YOUR LEAST EXPECTING.

salaaaaaaaam to all first ...MOti nice topice honey ..will let me tel yaa this any think could happen this world it's 2003 guys yaa all 4 got about it :D:D ...I LOVE U MOTI mac mac ..see guys any think could happen am in love with MOTI now redface.gif;)

Originally posted by Haaruun:

[know that I gotta crush on her......huuuuuuf that was hard.

Wish me good luck nomads..LOL
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

go haruun! go haruun! i did meat my bettter-half in chat room honestly!! i am engaged currently! smile.gif all my other normal relationship were a disaster!!so all u ladies that r sending private email, plz stop! i am not available anymore!!

OG Moti   

Clown looooooool war iga soo gar, bro bring a group people cause i got used to the $hitty food here .. u alone might not be able to move me, so bring some help, women are preferable.. and get me out of here...... miss abuser i love u too, og_girl kill my suuuq i know u .. u are big time xaaasid... to be honest i beleive in online love, it happen to me, but the question is will u ever be able to keep such a love and see ur love, since distance counts...looool but i did know some people who met the love of their life on screen, it is rear but happens... so keep hunting each other and be careful .. sometimes u might hunt a chicken instead of deer.. or been hunted by a lion instead of a white hourse.. peace