Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

....Mock the Week

Ibtisam   

...."Mock the Week" is a satirical comedy quiz, here is a small part of the script.

In this game Rory Bremner is George W. Bush making his State Of The Union Address and Hugh Dennis is saying what he really means.

Rory (as George Bush)

My fellow Americans.

Hugh

And people of New Orleans.

Rory

Last year you re-elected me as President of out great country.

Hugh

If you think I'm ******, what does that say about you?

Rory

Last year in the State of the Union Address, I concentrated on domestic issues.

Hugh

I didn't want to talk about Iraq.

Rory

This year, I'm gonna concentrate on energy.

Hugh

I still don't want to talk about Iraq.

Rory

See, we face in America, a great energy crisis.

Hugh

You see in America, we have created a great energy crisis.

Rory

We have to reach an agreement with those countries who exploit the world's resources, India, China, Asia.

Hugh

Invade India, China, Asia.

Anyway the point of this thread was, what programs are you addicted to??

For some (not mentioning any names, they plan their evenings around big brother HAHA), for others it is prison break, or CSI (I think people who want to know how to kill people watch this programs :D )

I hate series, because it means that by next week's episode, I cannot remember what happened previously, hence why I stick to: Would I lie to you, Mock the week, Newsknight with Trevor McDonald, Friday night project, etc.

Ha! I've become a BB addict recently. I simply can't look away from the nightmare that is Charley. Iyadaan u daawadaa.

I watch various investigation dramas like Law&Order, Criminal Mind, Closer to Home, Without a Trace, Shark, etc etc.

I also like topical panel shows like '8 out of 10 Cats', 'Have I got News for You' and 'The Friday Night project'.

Mock the Week is brilliant :D , Have I Got News for You not. Question time is also entertaining in it's own small, enlightening way.

However, the best of the best has got to be Curb Your Enthusiasm :D:D:D !!

I also found myself making efforts to catch Ugly Betty.

Ariadne   

I am soo adicted to Lost and Desparate Housewives. Now that they are on haitus there is no scheduling around them.

Last years addiction use to be Ameirca's Next Top .... and the only reason I watched was for the walk and Miss J.

Miriam1   

That was funny. I am sooo sooo addicted to DEXTER..the show about a lovable heroic seriel killer..what is better? nothing. I knew I was done for, when I screamed once I heard the first two eposides of Season 2 were leaked out 3 months early!!!! imagine how fast i was dying for that download to be. Suppper Show!

Originally posted by Hayam:

I knew I was done for, when I screamed once I heard the first two eposides of Season 2 were leaked out 3 months early!!!! imagine how fast i was dying for that download to be. Suppper Show!

LOL

Ibtisam   

Val, Lol. BB is full of crazy people. lol, why don't they ever pick normal people-although i guess they will lack the shock factor if they did.

Nef: Ugly betty is so funny! :D lol. It has become my lazy sunday show, after friends.

Ha hero, thats two shows, I just did not see the point of? lol

Hayma lool.