Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qoslaaye   

walaalayaa, I have been hearing this story for a long time in so many different languages and I decided to share it with my fellow nomads;

one there was a boy and girl who loved one another more than anything else, the boy get transfered to different city to teach, after one years the girl died but the dude didnt hear that, communication was not this easy. six years later the dude came back to visit, right after he came to his parent's house without changing he went straight to his girl friends house, before he reach her house he saw her with a very soft "dirac" smiling they stayed together all night, the girl felt cold and he gave her his jacket. right before midnight she told him to go home becuase he was tired. he took her to her gate and said goodbye. when he came back to his parent's house they were all sleep and in the morning they asked him where he was last night. he told them he was with his girl friend and they told him she died five years ago, he told them he was with her last night, they decided to take him to her grave and to his suprise his jacket was on her grave. can you believe it.

sorry im not good in summary.

let me know if you hear this or even hear it in a different way. :confused: :confused:

qoslaaye   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

lol@qoslaaye,

I heard the same story 'cept it was about a taxi driver and a female hitchhiker....

Go figure

would you please summerize it for me the way you heard it.

Changed   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

lol@qoslaaye,

I heard the same story 'cept it was about a taxi driver and a female hitchhiker....

Go figure

i heard the same too