Sign in to follow this  
Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih

RELIGIOUS DEMO HITS MUSIC FANS

Originally posted by ilaaliye1:

quote: I’m sure most people are only too aware of my dislike for pseudo-mullahs.

Ah No, you’re not only known for that Sir. You are known for being a liberated fella and also having an extraordinarily Comprehension ability higher than most of the SOLERS'
icon_razz.gif

Not only ...that but dreaming his sometimes running a literary club like hye and wye stuff.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by ilaaliye1:

quote: I’m sure most people are only too aware of my dislike for pseudo-mullahs.

Ah No, you’re not only known for that Sir. You are known for being a liberated fella and also having an extraordinarily Comprehension ability higher than most of the SOLERS'
icon_razz.gif

Thanks for providing a source, saaxib. At least now the story is not one of 'waxa la yedhi'. We know the website that reported the story and we'll have to take their word for it.

As for the things I'm known for, it's merely a case of perception, saaxib. Today I’m a liberal with extraordinary (note the word there) comprehension abilities; tomorrow I’ll be a rude, vindictive and semi-literate half-wit (for some, I probably already am). Regardless of how you perceive me and in what new light I appear to you each day, you’ve got to admit that I make one hell of a racket.

Reminds me of Edna’s poem (no, not the Somaliland woman):

My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night

But ah my foes and oh my friends, it gives a lovely light :D

PS

I shall withhold my opinion on this topic (because it will probably annoy people) and instead refer you to Ducaqabe’s wise words. May he always receive the best of Duca for his efforts.

PPS

I have not lost my mind. I simply decided that, for a short while, it wouldn’t hurt me if I stated the obvious. You never know, I might get to like it and turn into a right softie.

The extremists' leaflet claimed: "On Judgement Day Allah will reward those who went astray and those on the right path respectively.

"You will be asked what you have been doing on August 20.

"What will be your answer, 'Oh Allah, I was partying in Bristol'? Dear brothers and sisters, don't follow the call of the devil, it only leads to Hell."

They say the road to hell is littered with good intentions.

AdivA   

Salam,

This just reminds me when I was in grade seven and there was an afternoon school dance for spring. To cut a long story short, this woman was crusading around the neighborhood a week prior to this event and even got the Quran teacher to come to the school and see if any of his students were participating. Lets just say the dance floor was definately empty.

Peace ;)