Sign in to follow this  
Make a Wish

How long did u wait for your registration clearance?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Somalido waxay ku maahmahda qonyar socod gets no ban.
:D

You're doing well so far. But it's rude to pick on old men. First, you need to pit yourself against a young blockhead and see how you fare. Our Marx is over there talking nonsense about the Somali Media and how they must have regulators!

Go head, slap him with your mic.

How you going to embarrass your boy like that. I thought we were boyz NG. At least you know your old and cant stomach the challenge of a young lady like Make a wish. soo dhawoow walal

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

Old men he says. And what would your definition of that be then? Hey you're the last that should be offended by ANYTHING anyone says...As it's only words on a screen, words on a screen right Ngonge?!

And yes I can see Marx making random comments i.e. 'other script' meaning? Do care to elaborate please

I can prove your a script. This is a fake account people. He is masquerading as she. we all know who is behind Make A Wish script. waraya xiin! baal soo gaal sxb

Ahh thanks for that Marx you're too kind, fake kulaha, can we say a paranoid schizophrenic???? redface.gif

Ostensibly Marx is one to get easily wound up (thinking easy target) hehe.

Farancab- i'll keep all u say in mind thanks. I think I already have Ngonge on my side, he's a real trooper. We're just indulging in friendly banter here...

And Fufu, I think he's able to make up his own, after all he IS a 'senior' hehe smile.gif

Marx, what can I say. A combination of having so much to see, so much to say and quite a bit of time on my hands (well for the time being) - it's like a new affair- EXCITEMENT!!!

I'm sure it'll die down in a few days when you all turn you're evil fangs towards me and prick me to near death..... :eek:

Car yaa hadloon loo jawaabin. I can without a doubt smell another trouble (We have enough that can deal with you, just wait till you meet AT&T iyo Qowmkiisa)

BTW. Ramadan Kariim, and be careful

Another European? At this rate,this website should be, Somaliaonline.com/eu rope smile.gif

Why are Americans running away? Dear LST,You should look into this trend. smile.gif

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Farancab, have you seen A&T lately?
....Make a wish, saaxib, make a wish.

Maya. Xiin, Odka & Sophist iyagu wax wara... :D