Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Booyakashaa - Borat Qoutes

* Every Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun or rip them up with wild dog.

—Commenting on English hunting

* He will say many bad things, but that is because he is a liar.

—In response to an employment adviser asking what his former boss would say about him

* My wife, she is scared of men with chocolate face, there won’t be any around here?

—Speaking to an estate agent, who promptly informed him that it’s possible, although anyone purchasing property in the area would be quite well off.

* If you vote for him he will make sure you and your family have a good years. If you do not… you will be sorry.

— Trying to convince an elderly woman to vote for James Broadwater for U.S. Congress.

* We want to speak with someone who can vote.

— Talking to a woman while campaining with James Broadwater.

* You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead.

— Speaking with a woman at a meet-a-date roundtable.

There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute.

Borat.

Who's gonna go see the Borat movie coming out in November?

If you want some quick laughs at your boring day at work or school - Youtube - Borat Clips

Actually - he, himself is a jew - he's trying to bring out people's prejudice by acting as that character.

Of course, without their knowledge.

The best borat moment in my opinon (the one with the voting one was funny though) is the one where he went to a club in redneck Arizona.

He starts to sign a transport being the problem of Kazakhstan because of it being a big country. Suddenly he flips it into jews. Everyone in the club starts to sing throw the jew down the well. There is a youtube clip here.

Everyone has to watch it. It is so f***ing hilarious.