Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Embarrassing Friends !

Miriam1   

They suprise/shock you, make you feel as if the entire world is staring at you. They are those freinds that will blurt out the most Inappropriate thing in the most Inappropriate place. At the end of each and every so event you promise yourself, you wont talk to this person again, but somehow they creep back into your life, you have known them for too long and it almost feels impossible to let them go, how much they make you feel like hiding your face in your scarf.

I have such a friend, known her for years, she was always loud and unpredictable. However today's event in the theater watching the Indian Movie "Water" takes the cake! Admitingly the movie was sad, knowing my friend is a "cry-baby" at movies. I expected a few tears and OH my GOd's

But what happened next I could not have imagined

Midst the climax, she ran out of the theater..It was too much for her. She came back in a few minutes later. At the end of the movie, she walked out, and sat on a chair and began sobbing Loudly.

I wanted to die.

Comforting her didnt work. At last after huffing and puffing into a brown paperbag from the snack counter, she had enough energy to walk.

The night was topped with her accusing me of forcing her to watch a depressing movie.

I was lost on the simple thought, of Why I the reasonable accountant in the making was friends with this unstable fruitcase

Heh. I am still alitte mad and waiting for my demanded apology

So, what at the end of this long rambling session the Question is..

What are your personal experiences with embarrassing friends if any?

SeeKer   

Embrassing you say........one occasion comes to mind. I decided to go shopping with a couple of guy friends of mine. They are both goof heads and like cracking jokes everywhere they go and since they are black, they tend to be obnoxiously loud.

I hit the mall and lost them when I wanted to go try out some new pants in season. Later on after I bought a pair I went looking for them. Easy to find them since they were the loudest people walking around. While heading out the door and patting myself on my back for not having a scene, I spotted Regis salon and remembered I needed some conditioner. I nipped into the store with them following suit. While I pursued the array of products I heard guffaws of laugh behind me. I turned around and spotted my two friends picking tigi brand of products and laughing. Here is a sample of what went down :

Marvin:Eyo eyo look at this one

Yosh: Bed head dumb.......(laughing loud)

Marvin:Bedhead dumb blonde........(laughing loud while slapping thigh)

Yosh:Bedhead headbanger.....who makes up these names..........(laughing hard)

**Turns to look left and right to see if anyone is witnessing this embrassment**

While they continue making a skeptical of themselves a salesperson slides up next to me and whispers. " I can't believe you take them shopping with you " I walked off in a huff with them in toe not purchasing my conditioner. They kept trying to explain why they thought the conditioners and shampoos had funny names. I was just happy I didn't take them to victoria secret......wonder what they would find funny there redface.gif

Mowgli   

Nope I don't get embarassed by my friends and they no longer get embarassed by my antics

Hooyo on the other hand...she has got it down to an art...so I go home last week...haven't seen my friends for awhile so they came over to dinner...anyways we are all at the dinner table eating...hooyo and ayeeyo included...everyone is catching up with whats going on and hooyo randomly drops into the conversation..."you think i could join in a nudist colony?" redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

After a sudden silence and then giggling we all calmed down...except for me

What is there to idolize in Hitler? I guess that he killed approximately some 6 million fake jews might appeal to one or two.

I personally believe that the man had a conviction and determination to fulfill an ambitious masterplan of ruling the whole world and to make the so-called Aryan race the ruling dynasty of planet earth.

However he was a failure with his dirty old moustache, bad temparament and his failure to get into art school, which he so dearly wanted.

There is a simple lesson to be learned if you fail blame it on the dirty jews or the foreigner's because it wasn't certainly your fault.

did you say Hitler? as the german Hitler? As The hitler who thought black peeps were worthless creatures worse than dogs? plz tell me there is another man named Hitler :confused:

------------------------------------------

Get Up! Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

What is there to idolize in Hitler? I guess that he killed approximately some 6 million fake jews might appeal to one or two.

Yoonis, just to stop my self from hurling abuse at you, i'll assume that its early in the morning and you hadn't yet had time to engade with your brain before spewing verbal diarrhea at your keyboard.

Jawahiir, yeah friends that part of their function, i think we're meant to enjoy the pain ;)

Miriam1   

SeeKer-Guys find the wierdiest thing funny.

Idil-Oh family is another story eh. They provide you with interesting ways to make your face hot and flushed from embarrsment.

Jimca Lee-Hitler you say? interesting, hearing her logic one this admiration would be pure jokes I am sure.

Yoonis_Cadue-Now come on man, where do you plan on taking my innocent post about silly friends. Lets keep it sweet. So lets leave Hitler on the side burner and continue on with wierdo friends.

Caano Geel- Enjoy the pain lol, I suppose. It kinda balances out at the end. They are there for you and the most serious ppl when you need them, and they repay for such care and thoughtfullness by being thier goofy selfs at the end of the day.

Sooo Sooo folks keep them coming. I am sure everyone's got a funny tale to tell.

Ok. here is my two cents:

my friend(who is paranoid about black men)and I went shopping. while we were at the store, we met another friend of mine, Emmy( who is as white as they come, an irish cathlic) who happens to work at that particular store. after a long day of shopping and enduring nonsense whining, we decided to go eat on Emmy's lunch break.so we ate and we came back to the store. on our way, we run into two young Black guys and one of then was kind of hitting on me but i brushed it off, you know how goofy they get when they see a sister. and in that minute this unprecedented and unforseen conversation took place:

Asho: Oh my god! na maxay naga rabaan. Oh my god i think they want to rob us! Oh my god is there a security arround. naaya if they approach me, i will scream. Oh am sooooo scared. allla maxaa igu watay? alla they are coming back, look at them, with the most accented english ever

Emmy: calm down they wont do nothing, i promise.

Aniga : redface.gif Are u ***** Kidding me? shutttt the f****** up you little b******

Asho: look at them? OH,my God!!!!

Aniga : redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Emmy : I got to go, nice seeing you and by the way not all black men are robbers. bye much love!

Aniga : you little******, i cant beleive your ********* .

Asho : what did I do, i was scared for my life.

can you beleive we are at a classic store. we were on the men's floor and basically everything on the floor is brand name clothes. even the black boys were wearing all Sean John Sweatshirts,Ecko Jeans and Timberland boots. i was like do you know how f****** expensive their clothe is. what makes you think they will rob you inthe middle of the store?

Oh my pride hurts even when i remember that day.

---------------------------------------------

Get Up! Up Even the best fall down sometimes