Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Somalia a client state of country with lowest IQ

Taliban   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Somalia is a client state of that country, does that make Somalis, have now the lowest IQ in the world???

IQ is overrated and overhyped; it's something Westerners brag about. Therefore, the question is irrelevant.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

What about those of us who oppose their presence in Motherland...does that mean they possess higher IQ by any chance?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

...but still opposing is better than rejoicing...don't you agree Sir? lol

I agree with you my brother and I would like to add, if I may, the smartest men and women on earth are kuwa ku dadaala inee xoojiyaan Cibaadadooda so Allah s.w will reward them in the day of Khiyama.

I don't care how high your IQ is and what degree you possess if you are not aware of the fact that the ONLY reason that almighty created you is to WORSHIP him and him alone and constantly remind yourself what awaits you in the hereafter so you would retain the good deed that is expected of you then you are as thick as they come and the only reward you will get is Cadaab (Subhanah-Allah)...

May Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path Insha Allah and May he be pleased with all of us Insha Allah...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

RedSea   

Offcourse it's Bob.

Who on earth would allow enemies to conquer them, kill their people, and raped their women?

....only the so called puppet government has thus far and it doesn't even need an IQ test to determine that they really aren't bright group.

Peacenow   

*BOB you know, i think Islam is dying. Look at the modern world. No one cares about Islam. It is synnous with torture and killing.

I think Somalia would have progressed more if we didn't have it in our culture. What you have now? Somali women raped by Ethiopians. Cold hard reality is that Islam makes you weak.

You don't produce anything, manufacture anything, no technology. you wail and pray, but the ground beneath you doesn't move. Then you wonder, why you are all weak and occupied.

RedSea   

^You 'think' Islam is dying. You know my fellow hometown guy/girl, sometimes you seem to loose the plot of certain things.

I can sit here and tell you what is going to happen in teh future, how the world will be shaped, and where Islam will end up? are these all from my mind, offcourse not, its' in teh Quran and Sunnah. So read it, Islam is a ligth that will never go off.