Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

buffed faarax foods

Ibtisam   

Looks nice (the picture) But something so heavy and with lemon for breakfast. I'm starting to change my mind about the perception of skinny farah's. Lately I've been running into healthy looking farahs and then few very obese farah. Maybe skinny is not so bad after all, don’t want them too strong with their tendencies of women beating.

ibi what city u live in so i can avoid....since i am 2 skinny? i havent beaten a xalimo yet even though i came so close to it.

However, i heard most of the faarax in this site r so buffed... go figure..

Fabregas   

how the hell do they do expect skinny negroes to find that no one earth has ever heard about, let alone eat it? waxa laye, tufu iyo ricotz iyo shanaglabata rice! war nagata!

Cara.   

^LOL. I had a cup of soy chai today. The single worse abomination of tea ever invented. I forced myself to drink it because I didn't have time for lunch, and I was under the watchful gaze of the lactose-intolerant vegetarian who ordered it for me. I still can't get the taste out of my mouth and I fear I never will.

How you been rudy?

doing ok... and u? drink alots of chai, it keeps the brain calm. OOOHm, OOmm.. my gf takes Yoga every semester. i have no idea why. some 1 should tell her, i am an expert in yoga and can teach for free... (*&(*(^