Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Somali Guantanamo Bay Prisoners finaly set free

^ lol, I was in the country for a little less than a month .... i did have the tikka but that stuff is too dry for me.

and when ordering i used to get it mixed up and call it chiken kutta which had the waiter laughing like crazy... until someone translated it for me and had me laughing as well.

but the most surprising thing i've seen is the number of somali students at different universities for example in Lahore alone there 70+ Somali engineering students and 10+ medical students and I've seen the same thing with the Somali students in India... really makes you proud.

Hunguri   
smile.gif Geel-jire, there was nothing like our days back in late 90's and early 2000. We had a term of ( 120 or Exso pees ) which we refered to the new comers guys after 2000 :D . I think, this thread will bring lots of the subcontenantal Somali students together ;) ! Its dedicated to Mohamed Soleiman!

^ :D ... tabliq ayan la socday .. although i was called a 120 only in Islamabad ... the somali students came to meet us whichever city we were visiting mostly for the hilib and bariis we had to offer :D

I probably saw you hunguri adigoo la rafanaya waslad hilib ah at our gatherings.

ZOLA   

lol@ ek so pis(120)..alaabtaan weey iga danbeeysay. waxaan maqlijirey jaar soo pis(420) from hindi movies..

Gediid   

^^^^LOL@ek so pis,wasnt that the pan

Zola

The best tikka was in sohrab goth.Good lord just the thought ayaa dhareer iga daa.Any1 try the daal in Tariq rd or the omelets in sabsamandi...