Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Read This

Senora   

You labeled a whole race with a a very ignorant stereotypical feature, and you found nothing wrong with it?....fine :rolleyes:

This is going to go in a circle, so I'llleave it alone.....

but I would like for you to translate this into english

painu vittuun lehma

sa oot ensimmainen kaks naamainen henkilo joka on ikina elanyt mailmassa joten pida turpas kiinni holmo!!!!!!

vitun kusipaa aivo, ganuunacaaga nakala tag

^^^ waxaan kuugu talagalay inaad soo baartit erayadaas, inleen adiga cunsuri matihit..UN ta aad shaqo ka haysataa marka I'm sure in aad meeshaas ka heli kartit quf kuu fasira erayadaas. qufka cunsuriga eheen "opportunity" yaal badan soo uma furna :confused: marka dee waad heleesa quf kuu fasiro. Inleen waxaad tahay quf bulsha eh oo dad kasta dhax geli karo...marka dad soo raadso :rolleyes:

Ogaaw sheeko baraleyda inaan xiiso u haynin ee jid iga mar ama waa lagu marsiin :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Blessed   

^^^ Come on walaalo. I think your being a little harsh on Princess Sexy. She challenged your use of the word 'sanka dhuudhi'. Apparently having a wide nose is considered un-Somali - how is that so? And according to some of yous Somalis don't have jareer hair - again how do you come to such a conclusion?

And yes, you are right 'sanka dhuudhi' waa eray ay Somaalidu isticmaasho. Laakin runta hadaynu isu sheegno waa eray lagu yasi ama caayi jirey qabiil ka midah umada Somaaliyeed. It is both a tribal and a racist insult..thats at least what my parents have thought me.

- I'm not saying to attack you sis.. laakin waxa fiican inaynu is saxno ingoon is caayin oo kala xanaaqin.

Senora   

Obviously sidaad adigu uu fahantay iyo sidaan anigu uu fahimay way kala duwanyihiin....

sheekadan meelno ma gaadayso --like i said it will just go in circles...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: ( I too can add emoticons to put emphasis on what i say icon_razz.gif )

Rokko   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

The racism card does not apply here. This is a culture&morale issue. Its funny how Somali women respect and honour other men. Her feminism views from Oprah & Dr.Phil shows are strictly applied for Somali men only. WHY?

Why is she a complete RAALIYA to foreigners?

{TO ALL THE PROS: Don't bring the "THEY'R GIVING WHAT THEY GET IN RETURN argument.} Most of them are in an abusive relationship. He cheats on her, and she still washes his feet, he gives her a black eye and she's thinking: once you go black you can't go back & sucks it up. Worst part is that those women can't express themselves as much as they could in their 1st language {yacni kuma jaq jaqlayn karto} Markaas bay Somali Caayaysaa :mad:

well said.