Sign in to follow this  
winnie

michael jackson

winnie   

salaam to all.

sometimes, when I have pressing issues (like a deadline to meet, and multiple essays), I find ways to diverge my attention. This month, Ive been analyzing Michael Jackson via the information we know about him from mainstream media, and his repertoire of songs and music videos.

I have come up with a theory that explains the king of pop's mania, and supposed penchant for young boys.

I think, I have reason to believe, that Michael Jackson is castrated!!!

Now I have yet to have conclusive evidence for this, but it explains so much, and really alot of things about his behavior starts to fall in to place when you use this theory.

1) his constant crotch grabbing

2) his macho pandering in videos (watch "the way you make me feel", dude is a borderline rapist... total over compensation.)

3) his high voice

4) his body

5) his lack of body hair

6) his children, who were conceived via artificial incemination

7)his failed marriages

8)his friendship with prepubescent boys (and yet his ultra-macho pandering in videos)... these boys are the only ones who understand him.

i feel sooo sorry for the man.

now the question that is left is, did he do this to himself (i mean, we know he is a bit of a megalomaniac)? he was most likely a late bloomer anyhow, and a bass voice for the squeaky voiced lead of the jackson 5 would never win over audiences... did he do this to himself, or did his father, whom we have reason to believe to be abusive towards him and his siblings, force it???

im not crazy, i just like wasting time by thinking of michael.

do you guys have any conspiracy theories? what do you think of my theory? does it hold any weight? i wish i could hand in an essay about this.

Urban   

The other night I was at my friends' house and Michael's song came on tv, You are not alone. We were surprised about how light his skin was, and whether it was 'cause of vitiligo or cosmetic surgery and what not. So one of wondered if it was just a bleach, and if he actually bleached his man piece as well, or if he left his nut sack still black..

You should write an essay about that.

I personally don't believe the stories involving the little boys, the tabloids just made a feast of it. Those accusations were probably fake.

winnie   

Originally posted by Urban:

So one of wondered if it was just a bleach, and if he actually bleached his man piece as well, or if he left his nut sack still black..

You should write an essay about that.

a combination of the above sentence, you're avatar, and the image that popped into my brain as a result, caused me to clasp my hand over my eyes, and vomit just a little...

my theory still stands, he was castrated. so no bits to bleach.

his color i have no theory for, although i have noticed that he really identifies himself as black in his videos (even in his Casper days). like he'll be hanging with the brothers, hi5'ing and ish (check the way you make me feel video), or he'll have things really afro-centric (Remember the times)... its kind of odd. you cant really link the two together ie his apparent self hatred as a black man, and his strong identificatin with african american history (even the black and white song/video, purpose is to discuss racism in amercia, no?)

he is an enigma, wrapped in a riddle.

Urban   

lol, sorry 'shaken'^

I'm not quite familiar with his other videos (apart from billy jeans and smooth criminal *i've failed to do the leap so many times*)

You might be heading somewhere with your theories, keep going.

winnie   

i really think he has vitiligo, and started bleaching to even out his skin. the hair, nose and chin... well, he just removed his manly bits and i think he got a little too free with the self manipulation. thats my theory. plus, it facilitates his little boy image; the make-up and girliness, that is.

Maybe that could be your essay, am sure whatever subject u study you can somehow make it revelent to your course, since u 've spent all that time on analysing u might as well claim some credit for it and some fame if your therious are new

Miriam1   

i am really dying to say this...who cares??????

such serious commentary and discussion lol

he could just be gay...and mad

winnie   

just me... thats kind of the point. my procrastination takes on interesting avenues whenever i have pressing issues.

do you have any crazy theories youd like to share? it doesnt have to be all michael.

Miriam1   

oh i see shaken..i actually just re-read your first post...didnt see that bit about wasting time.

crazy theories? i can't think of any right now..will let you know though...i tend to waste my time like right now...(20 page essay deadline looming on monday) with watching silly re-runs of old sci-fi shows online...and panicking last minute...but hey the results are always good aren't they, my theory is that even though i am not consciously thinking about it...some part of my mind is seriously thinking about the theories that i have to deconstruct...there is simply no other explainaition.

my reply had nothing to do with you orginal question...another form of time wastage.

What does his 'lack of body hair' has to do with his supposed castration?

And though I am no doctor or any expert in that field, how can one have children while he was 'castrated,' even via artificial means? Wixii waxa soo saarayba waala jaree.

Your theory, therefore, needs to get back to its drawing board.