Sign in to follow this  
SweatLady

best movie?

N.O.R.F   

i been catching up on movies sittin at home munching on hagan daas. The best film i have seen this year is def City of God .No hype, no promotion, no famous actors, based in a brazilian slum, gr8 story line. Other so called major movies tend to be disappointing, specialy sequals so BB2 and T3 will have to be got from freinds who have the pairate copies!

First of all, Bad Boys 2 was not all that, ok!

I think the best movie of the Summer was : 28 Days Later ...

Best Spring Movie : Bend it like beckam ... Hilarious than a mug!

Changed   

The best Movie I seen this summer has to be

:D Pirates Of the Caribbean :cool:

for Johny Depp's first PG13 movie he did a fabulous job and i think he did one of his best performance's ever in the Pirates of the Caribbean smile.gif ......

P.S...someallien....dont u think HE looks sooo hottt as a Pirate hmmmmmm redface.gif

Xafsa   

Opinionated--c/mon don't say that!! I'm looking foward to that movie!!

What is 28 days about?

Originally posted by flying-still:

Opinionated--c/mon don't say that!! I'm looking foward to that movie!!

What is 28 days about?

Flying still,

I'm sorry to break ya heart. Its a good movie, but not the best. You should watch it and judge it for yourself honestly, cuz I don't like people who knock the movies I want to see before I see. It always turns out to be a good movie in the end smile.gif

28 days is...how should I say...FREAKY AS HELL..but only in the beginning..but its one of those movies that makes you think "what if this really did happen?". Its a low budget movie but I am so glad it wasnt a hollywood flick cuz they would've ruined that movie for sure!

watch it !

Best Movie this summer had to be XMEN2.. had me glued to the screen all the while.

Opinionated...ur rite about 28daysLater being cheap movie... I didnt think it was all dat tho.

Saw "the Hulk" last nite..freaking over-rated n sh!t!

Miriam1   

Oh man i am dying to watch 28 days, but everyone i know is a such a wimp and is scared!,doesnt help either that the only theater playin it is all the frigging way downtown :mad: :mad:

But i am going to watch..if tis the last thing i do!

underdog   

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

Oh man i am dying to watch 28 days, but everyone i know is a such a wimp and is scared!,doesnt help either that the only theater playin it is all the frigging way downtown But i am going to watch..if tis the last thing i do!

pay for my ticket and parking and I'll pick you up, drive you there and drive you back :D

Iffah   

^lol...clever..

Jawahiir: I can't blv you wanna see that movie alone :eek: ...I'd rather be with 2 or 3 ppl if I'm gonna scream my head off :D .. If your friends are still refusing...try bribery...always works ;)

Miriam1   

lol underdog what a stingy offer , but in this desperate state i might take you on it.

Ilham, i have yet to be truely scared by a movie dont why..strong stamina i suppose ;)

Since i forced them to watch the ring they swore they wouldnt go to another movie of my suggestion again hehe...what horrible friends :(

who said City of God? that was the most beautiful movie ive ever seen, right now im looking for the DVD. And Mizz- Unique about Johnny Depp being hot in the movie, i dont know if yr being sarcastic or not but I have to give you an enthusiastic YES, on that one. hes beautiful. i dont know how he makes eye liner make up look so masculine, but he does it and he does it well.