Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

NATURAL FODDER

Johnny B   

Do you drink CAMEL or COW milk? if yes,could you drink milk from other mamals? say Rats? why not?

You get to be weaned NOW.

you´re neither a baby-Camel or baby-Cow.

that is if you´re baby at all. Human drink Human milk , no? Is it NATURAL?

Which is more NATURAL , to kill the Animal and eat it´s flesh to nurture ,or

to drink their milk and pretend to be their NATURALLY adapted son/daughter?

Did you knew that Human beeings are the ONLY mamals who continue to drink milk beyond babyhood.

ARE Human beeings really at the top of the chain of food ? And for a good reason ?

I´m having lunch-break at work now ,and i don´t feel NATURALLY eating,i´m having something that looks like a coarsely chopped hay.

What is your take ?

Johnny B   

What is natural is what follows Nature´s laws,

In your circle the third statement is unnatural.

a more natural one could look like this , man eats goat. , but as it is today , man does not only eat goat man plays her adoptive "orgi/cessan" too, and that is what i get problem with.

Garaad, Get weaned or sound like a goat :D

Johnny B   

Holly mooly !! When did Molly move to Somalia?

:D:D:D

Garaad, swap Molly for a beeing that is

highr than Molly in the chain of food.and refute JB´s theory.

Would that I were as careless and as shameless as a beast. Alas, the Unmoved Mover , for some reason or another, unbeknownst to me still, fashioned me a luckless man.

In your circle the third statement is unnatural.

Technically it would be natural. Because humans were created to eat and drink, not artifically designed to do so.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

What is natural is what follows Nature´s laws

What is natural? define nature's laws? do you see where I am going with this JB?

Cheers

Johnny B   

Bro Mutakalim... luckless thee or lucky thee, that could be the natural question , careful is Man ,shameful is Man not.

For a reason very familiar to us gets a Goat dragged into a dungeon and devoured naturally, Thus a nutural 'intellectual similie' was recorded by our senses , be it unbeknownst or uncomprehensible ,but consquently drinking it´s Milk and thus imitating it´s offspring gesticulates unavoidable affinities, woulden´t it sayable?

178, you´re technically right, but not of that reason, could u mean drinking is an advanced behavior of sucking?

Liiibaan , Nothing is wrong with your choice of Milk source, it´s just that it´s 'unnormal' ,becouse Milk is a maternal lactating secretion, a short term nutrient for new-born mamals,

Invariably, the mother of any mammal will provide her milk for a short period of time immediately after birth. When the time comes for 'weaning', the young offspring is introduced,to the proper food for that species of mammal..

see where this is leading? yeah , exactly, ever tasted a Scoopy bone? :D:D:D

Legend , Nice seeing ya again man , and yes i guess see where you´re heading ,but i can ONLY remind ya ,without lawyers Hell´d been a beautiful beach ;)

Legend, Nursing is provided by nature ONLY for the very youngest of mammals.

so, Get weaned

Cara.   

JB,

Humans are intelligent animals, so they often give nature the finger and do as they wish.

Right now I'm wearing a wool sweater. What animal kills another and covers itself with the hide of the dead animal?

Honey is the secretion of bees intended by them to feed their baby bees, whatever they are called. I just had some honey drizzled on my bagel. How weird is that?

Seen in that light, milk consumption is not so strange, after all.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Callypso:

JB,

Right now I'm wearing a wool sweater. What animal kills another and covers itself with the hide of the dead animal?

Seen in that light, milk consumption is not so strange, after all.

36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

Man , you´re weird.

just get weaned

LoL JB..aha... I agree with Callypso here..Human with their intelligence & intellect are the only animals (hate to describe humans as animals) with the awareness of the laws forementioned. Hence able to defy, change, twist and take advantage where their progression allows them. they could rewrite the very laws u mentioned meaning these laws do exist only within the definition and parameters set by the same humans who you are asking to follow these laws.

Cheers

Baluug   

Come on, man! This is milk we're talking about, not blood or pus or something! We eat these animals, so why is it so bad to drink their milk? Milk is even good for you. Do you suggest I drink Diet Coke the rest of my life(seeing as I drink so much already :D ?)