Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Riddles

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

That's true sista...but I just got these

1.8 (there's only 8 letters in the word alphabet)

2.Going out tonight?

5.Mirror or Water reflection

the answer to #1 is 7 letters because the letter a is seen twice.

AYOUB   

Lucky

Oh what the heLL...no i dont need no fire extinguisher but here goes-ayoub;you snooze you Lose.

The answer is Language.Let me know if you need cLarification as to how this came to be the answer?

I'm really sorry guys, ramadan and old age are getting better of me :( . I'm not doubting you Lucky, but,(i don't know how but) if LANGUAGE turns up be the correct answer you'll get your winning 'prize' :D . Let you know as soon as its confirmed to to be coorect. It's time for a 'snooze' alredy. Ramadaan Kariim to you all.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Im Waiting...waiting...waiting.

1.How many letters are in the alphabet?

answer:11 Letters are in ‘The ALphabet’.

3.I cannot be felt, seen or touched;

Yet I can be found in everybody;

My existence is always in debate;

Yet I have my own style of music.

What Am I?

answer:SouL.

4.Many things can create one. It can be of any shape or size. It is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it?

answer:HoLe.

5.There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

answer: StartLing-Starting-Staring-String-Sting-Sing-Sin-In-I.

AYOUB   

^^^^^Patience little child patience smile.gif Since i'm not able to get a confirmation from the person who sent the '...ngry riddle' quick enough, i think i'll accept your answer. Where will you like me to send your winning prize Lucky?

LuCkY   

Lol...how are you gonna ship me something that i dont even know what it is?How do i know there aint no expLosive devices in there eh?Why dont you first teLL me what you are gonna send. icon_razz.gif