Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Riddles

LoL @ Lucky and IlhaaM...

Ilhaam the answer to urs....2) The Room full of lions would be his choice....Becoz they all freakin dead!!!!

Lucky..the Para = No freakin "Ë"...hehehe

Salaamaat

LuCkY   

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Now that was hiLarious did you say 3years?Damn im bLind-that just goes to show you... redface.gif I shouLd take my own advice and examine-read the question carefuLLy next time. redface.gif

Legend how is the confusion coming aLong? :D Its about time you answered them questions.

Now here is another one:

There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

Illham: It could be trust or rules. But the most common answer is promise.

Lucky: The answer would be: Snowing

What am I: Easy!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I?

I can trap many different things and colors, Ever changing, not boring Look closely and you may find yourself also caught in my trap.

What am I

AYOUB   

I've been trying to figure out the answer for this one for weeks, perhaps one of you could help:

There are three words in the English language that end in "gry".

ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the

third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them

everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the

third word.

What is it?

_______gry?

LuCkY   

I know i Know-can i say it or shouLd i wait? icon_razz.gif

StpauLchick:thats not it.

Ayoub this is the correct version of the riddLe though-dont get me wrong there are many versions but this is the correct one:

Think of words ending in 'gry'. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

AYOUB   

Lucky received it by e-mail as it is sister. Why don't you PM the aswer to me and I'll share my prize with you. :D

LuCkY   

*at first* a fire extinguisher aa?what in the worLd couLd i use that for? *comes back*<---thats a good one LuckiLy i wont be needing that...so what eLse you got man?I was gonna provide the answer to you no strings attached but you offered to share your prize with me so...!

AYOUB   

Even I don't know i'll be getting for 'getting' the correct answer. I'll think of another gift or maybe you should tell me what you consider to be a worthy gift. In the mean time ramadan kariim coz my dinner is at the table ;) . later.

LuCkY   

ALL then...now do you want me to post it here or do shouLd send to 'you'?

Wait a minute...are you doubting my answer?NOw this changes everything!