Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Riddles

LuCkY   

^^^^^IM trying get myseLF something here...he is offering me a prize for the answer...interesting.I think that you can wait no?

Maybe i shouLd just give up the answer as you can see ayoub has faLLen asLeep on us.

LuCkY   

Oh what the heLL...no i dont need no fire extinguisher but here goes-ayoub;you snooze you Lose.

The answer is Language.Let me know if you need cLarification as to how this came to be the answer?

LuCkY   

It doesnt but i wiLL try to expLain.

"Think of words ending in 'gry'. Angry and hungry are two of them."

The first two lines are a trick and mean nothing to the puzzle.

There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word?

The third word in "the english language" is LANGUAGE.

The word is something that everyone uses every day.

You use LANGUAGE every day if you talk.

If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

The word LANGUAGE appears in the puzzle.

LuCkY   

Oh...dont feeL bad.

Anyways we need these answered peopLe-its no fun answering ones own riddLes:

1.How many letters are in the alphabet?

2.What did one candle say to the other candle?

3.I cannot be felt, seen or touched;

Yet I can be found in everybody;

My existence is always in debate;

Yet I have my own style of music.

What Am I?

4.Many things can create one. It can be of any shape or size. It is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it?

5.There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

6.I can trap many different things and colors, Ever changing, not boring Look closely and you may find yourself also caught in my trap.

What am I?

Changed   

i saw this riddle somewhere and i thought i should share it with y'll know who can answer it

An Arab sheikh is old and must will his fortune to one of his two sons. He makes a proposition. His two sons will ride their camels in a race, and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner. During the race, the two brothers wander aimlessly for days, neither willing to cross the finish line. In desperation, they ask a wise man for advice. He tells them something; then the brothers leap onto the camels and charge toward the finish line. What did the wise man say?

LuCkY   

stpauLchick-the answer to #1 is not 8.

fLying-stiLL-why dont you try it at night then eh? but why is your brain vacationing huh?

miz-unique-the answer is Swap CameLs.

Macalin   

Thnx to U now, I feel Very Very ****** .

Lucky that fire is frying UP ur brain..literally! :D

Damnit,i have never been good at this..and going with stPaul Chick...i didnot like tha puzzle oNe Bit,make tha ALL of THEM :mad:

LuCkY   

Lakkad what are you impLying here eh?That i was duLL before the fire incident?Besides are you saying that you couLdnt even answer one-just one of the riddLes in this topic?

Macalin   

Lucky...lol

I haveNot said that,However it may have induced some CO in Ur already Bright BRAIN..am i out of the ditch HOLE?..say so please :D