Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Daawo Quruxda Gobolka Sanaag - Dalka Somaliland

Aaliyyah   

^marka waxkale aad ku hadashid waydey bilowday miya hadal malayacni ah...

Haduu qof cid la shaqeeyo wa ka tageersan in dad masaakin ah la xasuuqo..

Dont get me started...

on the secoond thought you are not worth to argue with...

waana yaab in ay saado Cali amaaan niga heli waydey....markasta dadkiina heesa way u heesan somaliland. mesha maxa modeen in ay communist tahay oo idinka dad aheen ay ra'yi lahaan karin.

salaam

Somalina   

Adeer too bad you got kicked from SLOL. You are a guest here, remember to act accordingly. If you dont want us, we DON"T want you. Isku dhadhajic.com....

Saalax   

NNC , back to the topic sxb what do you think of the video? was it recorded professionally in somaliland standards?

Somalina   

Odeygani miskiinka oo laga soo eryay SLOL oo taagan SOL sidee nin tuuksanaya in the streets of Sana aan la yaabanahay.

Everyone knows qashinka aad ku dhejisid halkaan. It don't belong here because this is SOMALIAonline. It is YOU who need to get with the program. If you have anything concerning Somalia by all means share it like that video. smile.gif haddii kale naga jooji buuqa badan.

Saalax   

NNC, and who said i can't post somaliland natural national park beauty in here? ciid iga xiigta SOL ma jirto ee iska amuus yaray before you embarrass yourself, you clearly have vendetta against somaliland if you have nothing positive to say in this topic you know where the door is....

Aaliyyah   

Sacad Ducale, you clearly missed the fact that Sanaag is part of Somalia. But, enough said...iska walaaqo waxaaga..

am a call it a night...

Nnc have a good night sis..

salaam

Somalina   

I aint trying to impress anyone. I dont call xabashi and Tetley Tea my masters. You need to go to SLOL and share your secession fantasies with your fellow Landers.

Good night sis. This all fun and games...

Saalax   

Aliyah, anigu i don't believe in somaliweyn walalo go find someone else to preach and lastly sanaag is part of somaliland how would i know? because it's my native province, god bless sanaag indeed.

Aaliyyah   

^ I careless about preaching you just next time when I post anything that concerns SSC please take your own advice and stop preaching abt Somaliland.

salaam

Saalax   

Aliyah, that is a different issue i am from SSC aswell and i have to voice my concerns in that land since it includes "Sanaag" i could careless about sool & cayn though good luck with that.