Sign in to follow this  

Artists you can't stand

I have been inspired to ask this (relatively) bad question by none other than the master of bad questions himself; mr roobleh. *Applauds*

So what are the artists you can't stand/despise/want to be burnt at the stake/ tied on a chair & electrocuted etc etc you get the point...

My personal top 3

1. Lady Gaga

2. Lady Gaga

3. Lady Gaga

Originally posted by Canjeex:

This guy in Xaal laga qaada waaye for the songs he so badly

Gabaryahee dartaa

Guureynayaayee

Keenee, aha, keenee

Keenee gardaran

Heestaan waayo waayo ahaan jirtay, yaraantey jeclaa. Qofka qaadi jiray ilaa hadda ii gooye, though.

HEY! I like lady GaGa- Her lezbo videos make me sick to tell you the truth but I like that she's utterly insane and yet makes no apologies for it, plus a couple of disco/techno crap makes for great music.

*Starts singing and doing the robot to* "Just dance"

I do dislike a lot of people, but I find Akon and that dude who did that one hit song "low" rather annoying. I liked the beat on "low" but the message was infuriating I must say. As usual nonsense about being in a club and groping up women. Boring....will they ever change their record?

Atleast ninkan af Somali ayuuba ku heysayaa, waxa uga duran ciyaalka somaida oo Youtube kujiro af ingiriiska ku heeso. Ninkaan wax lagartay waayaba.

N.O.R.F   

What you need to understand is the partnership between record companies and the radio stations/media.

Record compnies pay for songs to be played on radion/MTV which basically force feeds you these artists. Gone are the days when someone would come out of nowhere. Gone are the days of independent radio and independent DJ's. They turn up with a list of what to play already on their desks.

Chimera   

Lil Wayne

lil+wayne+g+commercial+t+ad+what+is+g+ga

Don't know any of his songs, never seen an interview of him, he could be a stand up guy but everytime i see his face i want to introduce it to my FIST!

Ibtisam   

^^^Didn't take you to be the hot bloody senseless voilent type Adam!!! :eek: :D

I don't like the women something Millian, Ashanti, J-Lo, Gaga, and any talentless witch who is forced on our screens because panting dogs buy into the sex on album videos. Also the man that’s does "get low" or is it called elevator?, Akon, and anyone who lyrics make no bloody sense, consisting of ill formulated mabo jumbo about how big he is or how sexy she is, money, diamond, how many girls/ guys they have.