Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Namin' My Girl!!!

Batuulo   

A/c wr wb

kaafi first congratulation bro ,, Tii waalidkeed iyo nafteeda iyo Awlaadeedaba Anfacda"""Aamiin

-next- Ask her mother wich name she would like it most .. Somali or Arabic..?

If she would like somali. i'll chooce her "Suuban, Samawado, Cajabo, Ceebla, Caban And Batuulo" ;) ..

Arabic, go for .. sarah, haajara, cafiifah, caziizah, kariimah, latiifah, rahimah, wahiida, rashiidah, and much more,, may allah guide you all .. Aamiin

Abdinuur   

Hey guys:

Thanks a lot for all of your interested ideas and names. Appreciate the love!

SCORPION_SISTA and I decided to name our little baby girl...Sofia...aint that so cute. Well it was her idea really...she said I can name our next child...insha allah.

So there it is.

Now you all know Sofia...and hope she'll get to know you guys in the future...after all...you guys are part of the family....

*say bye bye Sofia*...yeah she's still guurguurosho ay kujirtaah ;) na mean.

Changed   

sofia masha allah......kafi i know i did not give suggestion but thanks for naming her after my mom icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

my first daughter insha allah will also be named after my mom and she will be sofia :D

Saalixa   

aight i might be obesessed but common theres no name better than RAYANNA which is the name to one of the doors to jannah. Name ur child that and it will open the door to all the bleesings for ur new child.

But if u still have doubts this is another suggestion which nobody has mentioned and should have. How about FURQAN ?

well good luck and make sure u help out ur wife and dont leave all the housework or diaper changing onn her. :D

hmmm "rayaana" i like the sound of that name...And knowing the meaning behind the name helps...I have to say, that's the name for our second child Kaafi...BTW, he doesn't make me change the diapers all the time :D:D ...We kind of divided the week between us, for 3 days he takes care of the baby's needs except breast-feeding of course and I do the house work on those days and vise versa for the other remaining 4 days...Bee bye

oh yeah Che_Guevara u most certaintly missed a major something, but not to worry at all, i will keep u posted on the next event...Promise

What a beautiful names, Axado, Isniino, Weris, Ardo, Cibaado, Beydan, Fartuun, Canab...etc....

That's ma five cents on this thread..............

Peace

Love &

Unity

Abdinoor & Scorpionsista are together! I knew you guys were upto something! anyways congurats guys.. it looks the name is already picked.....If i had to pick one i would pick Ahlaam.

Xafsa   

Kaafi and Scorpion sister---congrats!

Safia is a beautiful name..insha alaah I will name one of my daughters that. I also love Kaafi---thats gotta go down in my book of "names for my future sons"

Anyways good luck you two....1luv

LADYHOVA   

wow i'm a lil late on this post's but congrats on ur babygirl an insha'allah yall will have more kids in tha future ;);) well holla bac at ya somali sista :D

Holly ^$&$^&%#$&% excuse me ppl what did I miss here Kaafi and Scorp ooooh Arent they look cute together Congrats to you guys and tell sofia that I said HI loool....

A7LA-SHU   

Kaafi and Mizz SCORPION_SISTA are married? woow. and yo'll got one cutie lil daughter how cute.. mansha'allah... Sophia is nice name... Im happy for u two.. i sure she is gonna be cute n sweet like her Mother.. sorry Kaafi but i just had to say dat lol :D

Scorpion im glad he is helpin.. Kaafi keep up the hard work bro smile.gif

MaLikah   

Somebody already beat me to "Malikah" :mad: lol. I suggest "Sumaya, Nuura, Khadijah, Amal". I'll be back as soon as I think of more.